All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol, maybe there are a lot of plumbers in Miami but I don't think any of those unis are that low in the back but I will die if I see some g-strings.
photo_5.jpg

It's the low on the hips thing that we who are endowed are amazed about. No jelly in the belly, no crazy junk in the trunk. Not with hip huggers. The rules of fashion are finite and irrefutable. #Woman law!

You would know, I'm sure. But, I cannot imagine it! I love the way they entire uniform looks...especially in black, but would be scared of this moment to happen to my CP:
images

A few years ago...maybe 4...before CEA got the new program uniforms...this very thing happened to one of yalls girls at a competition in Columbia. I felt so bad. Like thinking about it now makes me feel bad...but now that I think about it I know who it was...and shes rockin it out on the mat now.... But at that time...when I saw it... I died for her.

Wolves Elite Stunt (from the manufacturers catalog - CheerWorxs)
33kvm36.jpg

This is the same top as UA had in the 2010-2012 seasons. UA sometimes wore the sleeve, sometimes the strap, sometimes both. But looks a lot different because of the fabrics.

24xe1pv.jpg

Did we or did we not design uniforms for all of the Disney Princesses last year before Worlds? I could have sworn we assigned each large senior a princess and then made a uniform? Or am I crazy?
One of the Disney boards had something about the Princesses wearing cheer uniforms for the cheer events held there...did anyone see anything at UCA HS?

Wolves Elite Stunt (from the manufacturers catalog - CheerWorxs)
33kvm36.jpg

This is the same top as UA had in the 2010-2012 seasons. UA sometimes wore the sleeve, sometimes the strap, sometimes both. But looks a lot different because of the fabrics.

24xe1pv.jpg
do you have the back view of this uni? i am kinda inspired to design good dress from this uni. but i just don't know how that cutout is going to work from the front to the back of this uni.

Did we or did we not design uniforms for all of the Disney Princesses last year before Worlds? I could have sworn we assigned each large senior a princess and then made a uniform? Or am I crazy?
One of the Disney boards had something about the Princesses wearing cheer uniforms for the cheer events held there...did anyone see anything at UCA HS?
I can't remember :/ I know we just talked designing princess unis after the (I think it was) VAS Ice Queens uniform was posted because it reminded someone of Cinderella.

i FINALLY designed my very first uniform ever :) i based it off of cheer athletics! its very plain, but i honestly could not think of what else to add.. any suggestions are welcome :) (especially if they're tips about photoshop..im pretty lost..)
t6858o.jpg
hey, this is pretty! the color choices look good to me. it's so renaissance and elegant. may i ask what the word says on the right arm? i also suggest that you could add more flare to the skirt (like the picture of panthers that looks faded with bold lines) i also love your creative neckline. very good design! :)

hey, this is pretty! the color choices look good to me. it's so renaissance and elegant. may i ask what the word says on the right arm? i also suggest that you could add more flare to the skirt (like the picture of panthers that looks faded with bold lines) i also love your creative neckline. very good design! :)
it says "g3fca2a" (their gym moto type thing). and thank you :) i had absolutely no idea what to do with the skirt so i sort of just left it.. haha but thanks :)

Back