All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd say seniority, it's her first year on the team. I could be wrong though.

I think you're right, I feel like I was told that at some point that it was seniority which I think is dumb. Not calling out stars because I love them, but if Susie is a senior with alright body positions and Sally has amazing positions and is a freshman, I'd put Sally as point. I mean, if one of the girls in the back for jumps has spread eagles, are you going to make her point just because she's a senior? Or are you going to put the freshman whose jumps are hyper extended.[/quote]

Trust me, I agree! On one hand, I can see how seniority plays a factor, but if someone's body positions are substantially better, and they're going to pull them completely, they should be point. If I were a coach in that position, I'd ask Lyric to pull hers less straight, a)I'm pretty sure synchronization in body position flexibility is a plus on your scoresheet, and b)it looks awkward.

Umm for someone who want to talk poop please no the score sheet you get points for a creative dismount out of stunt everyone can double down from stunts now days.. Also for someone to get on the board and go off about a group a girls that put their heart on the floor is a low down dirty tramp. These girls have some work cut out for them
But the routine is great and harder than half of the team that was at this comp so please listen to your mother and don't say anything unless is positive and help a young group of girls out thanks!!!!! A TIGER FAN!!!!!!

I know I am a day late and a dollar short, but please remember that when you post video/pictures etc that you are opening yourself up to opinions- both for and against. There are way too many times on these boards where people post video or uniforms and then get offended when people don't love it. You love your team, and that's what matters. Similarly, I love my team and our uniforms that we designed but I really don't want to hear who might dislike it and why, so I didn't post a pic in the uniform thread. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

9 stunt groups in large coed....
I like ACE's pyramid a lot, I just think maybe the main partner stunt needs a bit of work and then they could actually be in decent shape to place.

Pittsburgh Superstars Int'l Open Coed 5 (December at COA).. all I can say is ouch at that tumbling crash & near tumbling crash :confused:

Pittsburgh Superstars Large Senior 4 (December at UCA)

Does anyone have a video of Keystone Extreme Blackout? I know there was one a couple of months ago from facebook but I can't find it.
We havnt posted any videos of the full routine yet, we are preparing for Indy right now so hopefully you can
be there to watch us live!!

Latest posts

Back