All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's a second stunt though. I really like that they do two stunt sequences!! There's more to see!

Yeah I am a huge fan of 2 stunt sequences, but seeing 9 groups in large coed (even with only 14 guys, from what I can count) is just... Idk it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

We havnt posted any videos of the full routine yet, we are preparing for Indy right now so hopefully you can
be there to watch us live!!

Ah I won't be at Indy, I can't wait to see a video though:)

Both Ace teams looked great. Warriors were much cleaner out of the 2 and the tumbling was great! Hope to see all of those stunts do a full up, it would be sick! I hate those lights because I couldn't tell if they were actually dancing in the dance, or posing most of the time :p

Does anyone have a video of Keystone Extreme Blackout? I know there was one a couple of months ago from facebook but I can't find it.
Well have videos soon enough!! Blackouts working extremely hard for Indy! So hopefully someone will get a video of them

Yeahhhhh haha I guess they just got their real music this week. They need way more tumbling and a way harder pyramid.
It's the same routine as northeast elites small senior like almost identical... Same standing tuck in the beginning and same inappropriate dance. Same stunt.. Same everything only thing different is the uniform and the name... But they really should just be restricted

Latest posts

Back