All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dear coaches of Supercells... There is only so much highlighting that my eyes can handle, and you have done far too much of it with that point flyer. Other than that, LOVE that routine.

I've come to realize I REALLY don't like these flipping and full twisting simultaneously pyramid transitions that have become prevalent in level 5. Half the time the way they're caught..the girl is halfway out of the cradle, her legs/feet are practically touching the floor, and it looks SO messy/dangerous. Also these free release prone landing catches look wicked painful..I'm surprised nobody has gotten the wind knocked out of them yet.

I've come to realize I REALLY don't like these flipping and full twisting simultaneously pyramid transitions that have become prevalent in level 5. Half the time the way they're caught..the girl is halfway out of the cradle, her legs/feet are practically touching the floor, and it looks SO messy/dangerous. Also these free release prone landing catches look wicked painful..I'm surprised nobody has gotten the wind knocked out of them yet.

I COMPLETELY agree with the pyramid thing. I'm okay with the prone landing thing, I've seen it used really effectively in some routines (less effectively in others), but I'm so sick of that full twisting thing. I've never liked it.

The pyramid thing bothers me but more so because there are so many teams who do it and the flyer never completes the twist or does it where it looks so sloppy that it becomes an eyesore. It is one of those things that is catching on and shouldn't because not everyone can pull it off.

Pretty positive WG won't be out until about March (if I remember correctly from last year), given that they're a half year team that just had tryouts. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though!
I think they had tryouts the sametime all the other teams did. and I think they've been trainning all summer and fall. Can someone help us out please?

Based on this thread, http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/the-return-of-the-weather-girls.19649/ they just had tryouts. Are you thinking of Eclipse, Twisters small sr team? blunchin mdcheerdiva ztaprincess , any other twister people want to confirm?
They just had tryouts in December, they are a half year team and are med all girl this year. They will start competing after Dallas. There may be some confusion since Velocity (restriceted 5) wears the same uniforms. Eclipse is the new small sr 5, they also have white uniforms, are a full year team and look great this year!

Just want to say that I am incredibly flatterd by this but I'm not from twisters, though I do sometimes dream of being center for F5 if that counts. :cheering:
Hah I know I just feel like you're a "twister" poster if that makes sense.... and you're not alone with that dream btw!

Back