All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shooting Stars performance didn't seem typical for them, I guess it hard to gauge that performance factor via - video, and the crowd was doing little help them. Lots of potential - saw some missed elements in the routine (fulls that were supposed to be doubles) particularly in standing tumbling. Baskets need work on execution and timing, jump timing was good until the toe-touches then they got a little bit off. I do agree, the stunting 1-1/2 scorpions looked effortless. In their pyramid, I enjoy the beginning, but after the first section when they move out of the tick-tock flip over section, it loses it for me.

Shooting Stars performance didn't seem typical for them, I guess it hard to gauge that performance factor via - video, and the crowd was doing little help them. Lots of potential - saw some missed elements in the routine (fulls that were supposed to be doubles) particularly in standing tumbling. Baskets need work on execution and timing, jump timing was good until the toe-touches then they got a little bit off. I do agree, the stunting 1-1/2 scorpions looked effortless. In their pyramid, I enjoy the beginning, but after the first section when they move out of the tick-tock flip over section, it loses it for me.

I agree with the pyramid part, not a huge fan of the 2nd half of that pyramid. I also agree, this video is not a good gauge, they've done a lot better this season. I loved seeing Toni do her pass fully though, and Kelsey's two to double double.

Question, was this from today, or was that from last Sunday? (directed to anyone, not just you Meanj)

I agree with the pyramid part, not a huge fan of the 2nd half of that pyramid. I also agree, this video is not a good gauge, they've done a lot better this season. I loved seeing Toni do her pass fully though, and Kelsey's two to double double.

Question, was this from today, or was that from last Sunday? (directed to anyone, not just you Meanj)

That video is from today.

Maybe it's just the angle..but do those skirts seem kinda short? I feel like I'm seeing A LOT of spanks showing at times when I shouldn't (standing, basic walking). Like I get skirts get jumbled during tumbling passes/stunting, but it's something you don't realize you're seeing a lot of until you actually think about it.

Love certain elements in the pyramid, and LOVE the Cell Block Tango bit (I do love Chicago). Although that crowd did NOTHING for them..and the jump sequence SEEMS difficult. For a team that has always made me feel like hard skills are easy, the jump sequence seems like they're struggling. Odd for a group of girls who make doubles look like cartwheels to visually struggle with a toe touch..

Maybe it's just the angle..but do those skirts seem kinda short? I feel like I'm seeing A LOT of spanks showing at times when I shouldn't (standing, basic walking). Like I get skirts get jumbled during tumbling passes/stunting, but it's something you don't realize you're seeing a lot of until you actually think about it.
Are you referring to Stars? One of the reasons I've never been a HUGE fan of their uniforms. Tops are pretty, but not a fan of the bottoms...they need to have some length added to them!

Back