All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you referring to Stars? One of the reasons I've never been a HUGE fan of their uniforms. Tops are pretty, but not a fan of the bottoms...they need to have some length added to them!
Yeah..I wasn't sure if it was just the videos angle, but I've always thought that if you're going through the trouble of adding a second layer of clothing, it might as well cover more than the original layer. Otherwise, why wear it?

Yeah..I wasn't sure if it was just the videos angle, but I've always thought that if you're going through the trouble of adding a second layer of clothing, it might as well cover more than the original layer. Otherwise, why wear it?

agreed. I don't think it's the video angle. their last (amazing) uni had the same issue on a lot of girls. the bloomers are longer than the skirts on almost all of them. Boyshort spanks would even be a major improvement compared to the briefs. though still, your skirt should cover what you wear under the skirt, IMO.

First thing I noticed about the Stars video is that they all have their hair in a pony tail which to me was weird because I am use to the big hair. Love it though.
The skirts are short, but I look at it as they are still better then a good 90% of the uniforms that have shorts. CJA is a good example, those shorts on over half of the team look like regular briefs during the routine.
Love this routine and can't wait to see it come NCA.

Does anyone know if everyone will be doing this stunt or is she getting a highlight stunt, because I thought they wanted to stay away from that this year.

Anyways, I LOVE it. She's a great flyer, no one can take that away from her. Props to her stunt group too!

Back