All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@
topxofxmyxgame
has already explained n a few posts before yours its simply a comfort to them. The kids get hurt and long after the injury has healed they continue to wear them.
I guess my concern than is...l comfort or not, those braces are still supporting something, never truly letting whatever muscles, tendons, joints, get back to their full strength...

I have kids who have weak wrists and only only tumble so long before they ask me If they can use their wrist guards... Of course I let them put them on, but I also start them on wrist strengthening exercises and conditioning as opposed to continune to let them tumble...

By end of last season none of my kids needed the wrist guards, that or they were to scared to ask haha

I guess my concern than is...l comfort or not, those braces are still supporting something, never truly letting whatever muscles, tendons, joints, get back to their full strength...

I have kids who have weak wrists and only only tumble so long before they ask me If they can use their wrist guards... Of course I let them put them on, but I also start them on wrist strengthening exercises and conditioning as opposed to continune to let them tumble...

By end of last season none of my kids needed the wrist guards, that or they were to scared to ask haha

Well kudos to you for being able to rehab you're athletes (from which gym and what level). Some of the athletes with braces came to us already and some have them from previous injuries. At the end of the day if they have an attachment to the brace for whatever reason it's their prerogative and I don't find it necessary to pick at them about it because the ultimate goal is for them to hit their routines safely. If this to be discussed in further detail why don't you just start a new thread. Now back to 2012 videos.

I see where you're coming from, but I wear 3 braces (2 on my wrists, one on my ankle) when I tumble, and I don't need all 3. I for sure need one wrist, the ankle one helps, but I am going to be in pain tumbling regardless, but if I didn't have all 3, I wouldn't be able to tumble. I'm a HUGE headcase when it comes to tumbling, and if I don't have them, I won't be able to tumble. (If you're someone who has had a mental block, you'll know what I mean)

Omg they are so sharp!!! Love them! Even the cradle set outs are perfectt:)
Their cradle set outs are perfect I agree, I keep replaying it over and over again haha something so simple can look so sharp ! The one thing that scares me about this is their tumbling .. I cringe everytime each one of them lands ! All in all I am rooting hard for this team this year - Patti Ann is my world haha ! I wish their show would come back on :/

Their cradle set outs are perfect I agree, I keep replaying it over and over again haha something so simple can look so sharp ! The one thing that scares me about this is their tumbling .. I cringe everytime each one of them lands ! All in all I am rooting hard for this team this year - Patti Ann is my world haha ! I wish their show would come back on :/
Yes I HATE when fulls or doubles are landed without finished rotations! And not for the cleanliness, just I'm afraid somebodys gonna tear an acl or hurt themselves!!!

Can't tell if this is sarcasm but she didn't move to Oklahoma she just flies in for practice every so often (not sure how often it is actually).

Seriously? She flies over like 19 of the most successful programs in the state to go to the T&S that *didnt* win worlds?

Back