All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hated their music at the beginning of the season, I love it now!!!

Except the Tiger Woods reference.... all I can think of is a sex scandal

I hated their music at the beginning of the season, I love it now!!!

Except the Tiger Woods reference.... all I can think of is a sex scandal
At least the old Tiger Woods voiceover made sense since it had the 4 in it, now it just sounds really random. Like what is "let's go Tiger Woods on them" supposed to mean? I agree with you, I just think sex scandal unfortunately.

OH. MY. GOD. I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES. YOU'RE SERIOUSLY HEAVEN SENT LOL. I searched hard for this song!!!! Not the right lyrics, but how did you find this song, if I may ask? I want to know more songs like this! lol
by listening carefully to make out the lyrics as best as i can, then i just do a search. they dont always have to be perfect, but the closer the better.

its a real pain when the lyrics cant be made out, or what i can make out isnt enough, such as in the twisters F5 videos for champions league and return to atlantis during their stunt.

I missed the gang reference....but I think the illuminati references are a little desperate. I did like the dance music

I missed the gang reference too, unless this person is referring to Rihanna's song "G4L" (Gangsters 4 Life) during baskets. If that is the case, then please give me a HUGE break. Nothing in these particular lyrics support gang violence (as I LOL typing this) so I think everyone is safe :)

To speak to your point, I'm not sure how the adjective "desperate" at all matches with the use of Illuminati references. Desperate for what? Can you please clarify? I'm pretty sure it's just an inside thing that the team uses to pump themselves up. It's innocent, it's fun for them, and no one other than them needs to like it.

I swear, some of you throw words and opinions around on here so nonchalantly before even thinking about whether what you're saying makes sense. To sum up two separate posts, the team has been called inappropriate, desperate gangsters. Haha.

The Central Jersey mix sounds like Kyle just revised their old mix. I don't like the mix of the two sounds. Sounds chopped at those parts.

Yes, Kyle did come through in the VERY last minute, and the girls love it!

The person who did the original mix was not able to fulfill a request for a revised Worlds mix, although I do believe the "unlimited edits" package was purchased.

It's innocent, it's fun for them, and no one other than them needs to like it.

I swear, some of you throw words and opinions around on here so nonchalantly before even thinking about whether what you're saying makes sense. To sum up two separate posts, the team has been called inappropriate, desperate gangsters. Haha.

I don't think anybody ever called the team themselves those things at all so you're putting words in people's mouths. And I wouldn't exactly call gang references and references to an organization that is rumored to be behind numerous crimes "innocent" by any means, either. That doesn't mean the girls are inappropriate, just that their music and theme is.

I don't think anybody ever called the team themselves those things at all so you're putting words in people's mouths. And I wouldn't exactly call gang references and references to an organization that is rumored to be behind numerous crimes "innocent" by any means, either. That doesn't mean the girls are inappropriate, just that their music and theme is.

There are no gang references in the music, and the music isn't inappropriate. I'm pretty sure they would have been told by now to change it if it was.

That would almost be as ridiculous as me saying that your Larry Brown quote on the tumblr page you've publicly listed in your AVI is inappropriate because it suggests taking your own life. Obviously that's not what you're inferring, nor do I think you're being inappropriate :)

Now let's worry about what's really important and focus on WORLDS WEEKEND!!!! :):):)

Last edited:
i didn't hear a gang reference, unless the poster was referring to the illuminati being a gang. maybe it was just a reference to being in control. it doesn't bother me...

cheer music is filled with gun/war references. examples: shotgun pump action sounds, gun shot sounds, talking about aims being locked, setting a target, being locked n loaded, dropping bombs, and references about coming after others/teams. i would never think that little suzie and her crew of flyers from OG All Stars would actually bust a drive/bike-by on Crip Lyfe All Stars' gym.

a bit off the subject, but CEA's XXX team name is rather strange, because i automatically think of adult films. lol

Last edited:
i didn't hear a gang reference, unless the poster was referring to the illuminati being a gang. maybe it was just a reference to being in control. it doesn't bother me...

cheer music is filled with gun/war references. examples: shotgun pump action sounds, gun shot sounds, talking about aims being locked, setting a target, being locked n loaded, dropping bombs, and references about coming after others/teams. i would never think that little suzie and her crew of flyers from OG All Stars up allwould actually bust a drive/bike-by on Crip Lyfe All Stars' gym.

a bit off the subject, but CEA's XXX team name is rather strange, because i automatically think of adult films. lol

This part literally just made my night haha.

cheer music is filled with gun/war references. examples: shotgun pump action sounds, gun shot sounds, talking about aims being locked, setting a target, being locked n loaded, dropping bombs, and references about coming after others/teams. i would never think that little suzie and her crew of flyers from OG All Stars up allwould actually bust a drive/bike-by on Crip Lyfe All Stars' gym.

that part is hilarious!

Back