All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i believe these are new

1510722_732311006796354_654160010_n.jpg
:confused: There's those disconnected sleeves again. And a bow. On the butt.

I feel like I'm seeing a hint of back mesh.

The skirt is also new. The old one had stars. It appears that the butt bow is going to continue to be their thing, which i personally think is cute, original and something no other gym can duplicate without getting a side eye from me

agreed. i'm down with the butt bow from cheer savannah, but no one else can ever have one. and as much as i hate mesh (especially on the back where a bra should go) it's cheer savannah. at least they aren't wearing skimpy french maid costumes again.

maybe that's the way to do it - start out with atrocious costumes designed and sewn by a woman who also design "exotic dancer" apparel and then every uniform you have from that point on is a step up.

Why are we all so nosey? Just wait till SE debuts the uniform and leave it at that. It will not be posted before dallas. I can tell you that. Only a couple months away. Lets just chill folks.

First of all we stopped talking about it like 2 pages ago. Second of all... It was already "chill" - no one is getting worked up. They just asked and answered.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I shimmied before I noticed one thing.... I might be crazy but it looks to me like the back is mesh.....
the back is entirely white mesh. The whole thing. Saw them this weekend and could n't figure out if they were new or not because the bow on the skirt is still there. Then I realized the arms are different (last year's reminded me of candy canes in High V's). I really liked them from the front, I'm not so sure about the entirely white mesh back. But OT - are these girls twins?!

agreed. i'm down with the butt bow from cheer savannah, but no one else can ever have one. and as much as i hate mesh (especially on the back where a bra should go) it's cheer savannah. at least they aren't wearing skimpy french maid costumes again.

maybe that's the way to do it - start out with atrocious costumes designed and sewn by a woman who also design "exotic dancer" apparel and then every uniform you have from that point on is a step up.

started from the bottom now they're here.....

Am I the only one that thinks the butt bow is cute? haha
No, I love it!!! So happy the butt bow is here to stay. Confused on how to wear a bra with the back being all mesh but for some reason I like it. If it was anybody else I probably wouldn't but I just love Cheer Savannah and the rest of the uniforms so I can over look it, I guess....maybe.
Oh and I LOVE the turtle neck

Last edited:
i might be mistaken but wasnt the uniform SE got in 2012 the first time they had new uniforms. i feel like the one shoulder strap one before 2012 was the original uni they've had for years. so they havent changed it that much, unless im wrong. same with coed didnt they get new ones the same year SE did. idk

I don't mind the back mesh but I wished there was a little more white fabric so a proper bra could be worn. but honestly overall I don't mind this uni ... but I could do without the turtle neck.

Back