All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rockstar Cheer The Beatles are getting crop tops! It's the exact same design but with crop instead of full top! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I mean the uniform will be gorgeous either way..BUT, I'm a little sad about this, since its my all time favorite full top.:( Just simply stunning!
Kudos to them for changing it up a bit tho! :shaka:

I mean the uniform will be gorgeous either way..BUT, I'm a little sad about this, since its my all time favorite full top.:( Just simply stunning!
Kudos to them for changing it up a bit tho! :shaka:
I agree, they are completely comfortable too! But it's only Beatles so all the other teams will keep the full top :)

I would kinda of love to see that Rockstar crop top in white. Either way, full top or crop, that uniform is beautiful! Athletic but still got that glitz. Perfection!

I always thought that would make a great crop. But those unis are in their second season (was the first season a full season?), so will crops be retired when the full top is retired? Whether that's 2,3, 4 seasons... Just curious!

Not a new uniform, but a really great addition to Cheer Force.

1zqrhbd.png

which is why the stomach straps are removable. maybe they did the straps to get attention, but dont plan on competing with all of them attached. who knows. which is why im interested in seeing video.
they competed with the straps.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Back