All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love medium coed's! And I especially love the way the skirt fits!
But where on earth are you guys getting that it is bra-friendly?! ;)

I didn't see these posted. Obviously the coed uniform is from last year but the uniform on the left is the new CEA Charlotte Medium Coed 5 uniform. I didn't think to snap a picture of the guys. But I really love this one, which is good since I had to pay for it :)

be nice these are the 12step CPs
View attachment 345

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Probably my favourite CEA girl uni to date. A skirt that actually fits perfectly.

Because it wasn't hard to get one that worked. Strapless or a bandeau. Done.

I gotta go with @Jule on this one - i was wondering too. So it's bra friendly if you don't have a large chest. Strapless or bandeau bras are no bueno for large chests. As a card carrying member of the bra brigade, I only consider something"bra friendly" if an actual sports bra can be worn.

The uniform is reeeeally pretty though. :)

Probably my favourite CEA girl uni to date. A skirt that actually fits perfectly.
I was actually really impressed. I had to buy three uniforms (these two and the black program one for JC5) and every piece fits PERFECTLY. Trust me when I say this is the first time in recorded history that has ever happened. We actually wrapped black electrical tape around the top of his black pants last year to avoid wardrobe malfunctions. Because THAT'S acceptable for a $300 uniform. One of his teammates broke out the full moon directly to the judges stand two years ago.

I gotta go with @Jule on this one - i was wondering too. So it's bra friendly if you don't have a large chest. Strapless or bandeau bras are no bueno for large chests. As a card carrying member of the bra brigade, I only consider something"bra friendly" if an actual sports bra can be worn.

The uniform is reeeeally pretty though. :)

Ah yes, large chests. I've heard of these... However it's something me (or clearly cp) does not have much experience with :D I can see where that would be an issue, I was just glad to find something that didn't show through the back.

Ah yes, large chests. I've heard of these... However it's something me (or clearly cp) does not have much experience with :D I can see where that would be an issue, I was just glad to find something that didn't show through the back.

:D:D:D

Baaaaaaahahahaha touché! My cp would have been fine too. :oops: But I guess I won't be on med coed at cea this year - you know, only because of the bra thing. :p

i cant imagine having to wear a strapless bra under any uniform doing the things they do in a routine. i strapless bra cant be comfortable to compete in.....
They are not. Trust and believe. I was one of the only two on my team last year who was large chested. We had a large cut out on the back of our uniform and by the end of the season our coaches let us wear sports bra. Which looked ridiculous but the uniform was not working any other way

1422555_10153417742490385_672564231_n.jpg

603057_10153417742600385_1049118409_n.jpg

1390600_10153417790340385_641233070_n.jpg

(this ones the back)
sorry these are huge :oops:
power cheer pythons

Back