All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw this one today on Instagram and fell in love. Probably my favourite CEA uniform right now.
Mine too! I was worried I'll admit. But even the JE, XXX and SSX ones we've talked about the font on all looked SO much better in person. I actually really like JE. But when this came out of the bag I was in love! Athletic, clean and bra-friendly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i actually really love that med coed uniform. like there isn't one thing wrong with it... and i always find something wrong :p
I'm not sure if there's truth to the rumor but the rumor was that it was originally designed for senior elite or coed elites as one of their options but they decided not to go with it so it became medium coeds. I'm so glad my current favorite uniform is the one my kid gets to wear, which is god because my OCD still can't deal with my sons pants.

I didn't see these posted. Obviously the coed uniform is from last year but the uniform on the left is the new CEA Charlotte Medium Coed 5 uniform. I didn't think to snap a picture of the guys. But I really love this one, which is good since I had to pay for it :)

be nice these are the 12step CPs
View attachment 345

I thought I didn't recognize their uniforms on the videos I watched ! I completely agree, I absolutely love that uniform. It's just the right balance : it's sparkly in a simple and classy way. Money well spent !

I'm not sure if there's truth to the rumor but the rumor was that it was originally designed for senior elite or coed elites as one of their options but they decided not to go with it so it became medium coeds. I'm so glad my current favorite uniform is the one my kid gets to wear, which is god because my OCD still can't deal with my sons pants.

is there a crazy cut out in the back or something for me to dislike? :p it just feels so foreign to me to love a uniform. really, it's beautiful. just enough sparkle. clean lines. and i'm always a sucker for a mostly white uniform.

ugh lord those pants. it just hurts. i appreciate trying to match the girls' skirts, really i do. i usually complain that the boys look like an after thought, and they tried... but ughh. so terrible. at least they weren't on a black mat this showcase, because that kinda sorta makes them all look a little amputee-ish in video.

is there a crazy cut out in the back or something for me to dislike? :p it just feels so foreign to me to love a uniform. really, it's beautiful. just enough sparkle. clean lines. and i'm always a sucker for a mostly white uniform.

ugh lord those pants. it just hurts. i appreciate trying to match the girls' skirts, really i do. i usually complain that the boys look like an after thought, and they tried... but ughh. so terrible. at least they weren't on a black mat this showcase, because that kinda sorta makes them all look a little amputee-ish in video.
I actually love the back. The sparkle Phoenix seems a bit bird-like but I love the straps and it's bra-brigade friendly. I found this pic stalking our Facebook page.

And amputees! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's perfect! I'm actually looking forward to changing coed uniforms (one can hope) just to ditch the pants. Generally speaking the boys don't like them either. They were pushing for new pants.
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1383003477.698581.jpg

I didn't see these posted. Obviously the coed uniform is from last year but the uniform on the left is the new CEA Charlotte Medium Coed 5 uniform. I didn't think to snap a picture of the guys. But I really love this one, which is good since I had to pay for it :)

View attachment 345

I know this thread is about uniforms but I wanted to say that these kids are absolutely so adorable. My 9 year old Princess Hotmess thinks the boy is so so cute :)

View attachment 345

I actually love the back. The sparkle Phoenix seems a bit bird-like but I love the straps and it's bra-brigade friendly. I found this pic stalking our Facebook page.

View attachment 346

Love that new medium coed uniform so much! I love love love the sparkly X-man. This is by far the my favorite of all the new CEA uniforms:cloud9:
ETA: The back is so pretty too! What's with the Phoenix, is it their team mascot thing? If so then I love it so much because that's also my school's mascot. GO PHOENIX :)

Love that new medium coed uniform so much! I love love love the sparkly X-man. This is by far the my favorite of all the new CEA uniforms:cloud9:
ETA: The back is so pretty too! What's with the Phoenix, is it their team mascot thing? If so then I love it so much because that's also my school's mascot. GO PHOENIX :)
It's their team name this year. Last year medcoed was called Steel, they changed it to Phoenix this year.

Back