All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

completely irrelevant, but isnt matt smith about to age out soon, he's at least gotta be a senior or junior this year.i cant imagine him going to cali for one season and then aging out the next. then again who knows..
In the extra I believe it said he was 17.

Another GlitzGirl uniform...that neck line:eek: It's like they cut a top of a prom dress, added a team name and made weird sleeves and shorts to match...
2vil66v.jpg

The company the Bianca is wearing that uniform for is the same company that a certain Ms Englebert and Ms Dinsbeer modelled for over the summer.
Im sorry if this is rude but they both looks like absolute sk***s (and no, I did not spell skunks ;) )

WHYYYY would they need to look like that?!! The fact that E+G were endorsing their products and posting them all over their instagrams is enough to grab some attention for the company so why tart them up? What good could they possibly gain?
WHYYY..... did you post this? What good did this post contribute to the thread? Nothing. Not cool. Not necessary.

WHYYY..... did you post this? What good did this post contribute to the thread? Nothing. Not cool. Not necessary.

Hahah what? I was replying/agreeing to the above posts about Glitzigirl?
Genuinely not being rude to you but whats the problem?:confused:

Hahah what? I was replying/agreeing to the above posts about Glitzigirl?
Genuinely not being rude to you but whats the problem?:confused:
If you have to start a post with a disclaimer, (i.e. "Not to be rude but...") what you're going to say is going to be rude. And calling two young ladies by name a word you had to censor to post is not acceptable.

If you have to start a post with a disclaimer, (i.e. "Not to be rude but...") what you're going to say is going to be rude. And calling two young ladies by name a word you had to censor to post is not acceptable.

Fair point, I thought I "covered up" their names enough but I guess them being famous doesn't help that much. So I am definitely sorry for that and if I was stepping on any toes. I know minors is a touchy subject.

However I don't take back my other post. The company did their hair and make up that day in such a way to deliberately look like the S word that I mentioned previously and I don't see why the girls (who are completely beautiful in natural hair and make up) had to display their uniforms in such a manner. The fact that they are famous in the cheer world should be enough to sell the product.
I'm annoyed at the company.
That's what I meant by it.

Sorry if you were offended. Didn't mean harm to anyone but the company that did this to these young girls.

The above 2 pictures are why this is my kids last year for cheer. It really looks more like a pageant and we didn't sign up for pageants.
I am really sorry to hear that...can't you find a more conservative gym?

I haven't cheered in a few years and STILL have scars on my back from fabric (NOT fishnets). So...

I feel really, really sorry for any flyer who has to be caught by arms wearing fishnets.
I feel really, really sorry for any base/backspot wearing fishnets on their arms who has to catch a flyer.

I am really sorry to hear that...can't you find a more conservative gym?
Oh, our uniforms aren't the problem. Well, I wasn't a fan of the Panther clawing her boobage area at Worlds:/
It's the general movement away from the athleticism toward giant poofs, UFO sized bows, over tans, hand on hip/arching backs/duck faces/open mouth pictures, tiny fabric coverage, cheerlebrity chasing, etc.
Those 2 photos just sort of summed up our frustration the past few years. I hope she will look into acrotumbling though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

First the cleavage tops & now fishnets?........Are gyms trying to give their 12 year olds bar outfits or cheer uniforms :confused: because I think bartenders wear more clothing. Don't even bother googling anything regarding fishnet arm bands, as all that comes up are go-go dancers and strippers (fair warning). NOT OK WITH THIS
33l03yd.jpg

Why was everyone except me okay with UA wearing fishnets to last year but NOW its not okay?

I got attacked for that.

UA only wore those for one competition since their uniforms were not in yet. Whats being advertised is a uniform with fishnets on it. One competition versus actual uniform.....

UA also wore a full red fishnet top as opposed to it being an element. I still think it falls in the same NSFW catagory

Back