All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Getting away from the more serious side of cheer...
I thought I would share with all of you the most memorable high school experience of mine so far.
I present to you Powderpuff

HA This is perfect. We have a mance (man's dance) team at my school and they are hilarious. They cheered at our powder puff game and they tried to do jumps properly but gave up and just yelled one, two, three, jump.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Ok I'm gonna say it. I don't like to use the word hate... so I strongly strongly strongly dislike Stars music.
Normally I like teams music when I see it with the routine but I can't get into this at all.

And those jumps, eek. I know that jumps have never been strong for Stars but they are a not pretty.

Please don't hate me, I mean well... usually.

I just can't with the Fullups immediate Double Downs and half of the Groups not doing the Fullaround Tictoc in the Stunt Sequence. It just looks messy to me.
Other than that SE looks a lot better now
I think they've been working on the 360. I'm sure I've seen all but one group do it. CSP wouldn't keep it in there if she didn't think they could do it.
And in all honesty, I haven't seen one team that doesn't look sloppy... Well except for Wildcats maybe.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back