All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All from Athletic Championships, Concord 1-11-14

Coed Elite:

CEA Charlotte Junior Coed 5 and KP's ball up 360 Tick tock (sorry, realized too late I wasn't getting the edges of the floor from the front)

Cheer Extreme Youth Elite:

I think he has broken his cheek bone or a bone under his eye in a tumbling collusion. He's focussing on being ok for majors! (According to the ever so reliable source of instagram)
I'm sure 12stepmama can verify if that's true or not!

The Fierce Board App! ||
omg I hope he is ok! thanks for the info!

All from Athletic Championships, Concord 1-11-14

Coed Elite:

CEA Charlotte Junior Coed 5 and KP's ball up 360 Tick tock (sorry, realized too late I wasn't getting the edges of the floor from the front)

Cheer Extreme Youth Elite:

Two honest confessions about coed elite:

1. The boys uniforms look too big, which makes their tumbling look super sloppy. Not sure if I never noticed it before, but it was really visible in that video.

2. As talented as Holden is, that routine felt more like an actual 36 member team as opposed to a Holden and some back up dancers type of routine. It was nice to see. I hope when he heals and recovers, he is just a little less featured in non-tumbling sections and I can watch Coed Elite in this same lens (if that makes sense)

ECE Med Coed"C5"-Spirit Sports Day One-better view-first performance of the season.

And I'm sorry, there have been tons and tons of "snaps" choreographed in routines and put in music over the past few seasons, but homegirl's snap after her pass (2:12) is probably the fiercest I've seen to date! YES!!

It's borderline the original V Swain stomp fierce.

Two honest confessions about coed elite:

1. The boys uniforms look too big, which makes their tumbling look super sloppy. Not sure if I never noticed it before, but it was really visible in that video.

2. As talented as Holden is, that routine felt more like an actual 36 member team as opposed to a Holden and some back up dancers type of routine. It was nice to see. I hope when he heals and recovers, he is just a little less featured in non-tumbling sections and I can watch Coed Elite in this same lens (if that makes sense)
I hate the boys pants and totally agree. I think they contribute to visual overload upon occasion. I honestly didn't mind forking over the money this week for their new uniforms for NCA.....

....just sortof wish I had ANY idea what they looked like. All I heard from the carpool was they were "badass"

Back