All-Star 2013 Cheer Extreme Showcase......come Be A Vip!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm uploading Triple X moment. But as my internet seems to be not very cooperative today, that might take some time. ;)

So happy the Maddy G is finally point for Coed Elite, as well as Kendall being point on SSX. Always wanted them to make point and they are rocking it :cloud9:

Well, you can't deny that those girls are super talented! Great job ladies! I like the routine, I just feel like some of the hardest skills get lost because there's so much happening.

I felt like I just watched last years routine. There is nothing special or unique about this routine. Theres ALWAYS too much happening during standing tumbling. I just wasn't impressed at all.
There's 36 girls on a mat trying to set the tone for their division at the beginning of the season, there's gonna be a lot going on & the coaches most likely will clean some of it up after today. And that looked nothing like last year imo.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

There's 36 girls on a mat trying to set the tone for their division at the beginning of the season, there's gonna be a lot going on & the coaches most likely will clean some of it up after today. And that looked nothing like last year imo.

That had to have been 40 plus out there...

Back