All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Redemption I could deal with, just no underdog stuff. They've been too successful to be underdogs.

Am I the only one who thinks SSX's dance sounds really....short?

Side note: @NJ Coach - I have a hard time listening to these mixes as well. I wonder if it's got something to do with soundcloud and my laptop..things sound SO much better on my headphones.

Side note: @NJ Coach - I have a hard time listening to these mixes as well. I wonder if it's got something to do with soundcloud and my laptop..things sound SO much better on my headphones.

Text me, please and thank you

336-705-0209

I was thinking that, too. Based on what sounds like basket sound effects right before, it would be like 15 seconds long. I enjoy most of their dances so I'm hoping it's not as short as it sounds.

i agree that they use the word thirsty way too many times. and excuse my ignorance with the current "lingo" but i was under the impression that thirsty meant desperate/wanting/needing/craving attention. with the way it is used in SSX's music, i am confused because why would another team be "thirsty" about them? wouldn't they be "thirsty" to win worlds? like no one is thirsty to receive SSX's attention...

am i just not understanding the slang properly? i'm old.

i agree that they use the word thirsty way too many times. and excuse my ignorance with the current "lingo" but i was under the impression that thirsty meant desperate/wanting/needing/craving attention. with the way it is used in SSX's music, i am confused because why would another team be "thirsty" about them? wouldn't they be "thirsty" to win worlds? like no one is thirsty to receive SSX's attention...

I mean, I'm using it as a reference back to their mix from last year...because they had that thirsty v/o in their mix. So it somehow makes plenty of sense in my head.

I am taking it as the fans being thirsty to see their routine? I don't know. I'm 25 and I don't understand either. LOL

Back