All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2j0du6b.jpg
I barely noticed the practicewear because I was so focused on how ripped this girl is. Her body is sick! I need to go to the gym...

Ouch. I feel for the flyers stomachs that happen to scrape across the bases chest as the go into a cradle. Same for backs and bases arms or hands that get caught in between. Pretty but not functional!
Cp once had a practice top like that. It was quite uncomforably snug under the armpits and rubbed everytime she moved her arms.

241859ab4c3400265a430cbc85713aab.jpg

Secretly love these only because my nickname is kiwi and I would wear the crap out of these..
However im still not over the rhinestones as previously pointed out in lime's photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not necessarily a uniform but this seems like the most appropriate place to ask, i could have sworn i saw a CA wildcats shirt somewhere that had a quote on it saying "we live the wild life" etc. but i can no longer find it, does anyone know if CA came out with shirts for NCA.

not necessarily a uniform but this seems like the most appropriate place to ask, i could have sworn i saw a CA wildcats shirt somewhere that had a quote on it saying "we live the wild life" etc. but i can no longer find it, does anyone know if CA came out with shirts for NCA.

Yeah I think it was their NCA shirt. Don't know if they sold it in their pro shop but I haven't seen it online yet

359i8g0.jpg

Back