All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CDYpDnvWMAE6fet.jpg

Back view of Cheetahs

You are correct about the Cheetahs sports bras - that piece of fabric is doing nothing. I saw boobs and it wasn't even while the team was doing anything. Absolutely ridiculous. The rest of the teams practice uniforms looked great!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

CDYpDnvWMAE6fet.jpg

Back view of Cheetahs

I have an honest question. Why does someone look at this and say "that's got no support"? Honestly. Because to me, the front looks no different than most sports bras you'd find, and the back is just more smaller straps rather than a couple big ones, or one big section. Could it be MORE supportive? Absolutely. But I fail to see the logic that's bringing everyone up in arms over this?

I have an honest question. Why does someone look at this and say "that's got no support"? Honestly. Because to me, the front looks no different than most sports bras you'd find, and the back is just more smaller straps rather than a couple big ones, or one big section. Could it be MORE supportive? Absolutely. But I fail to see the logic that's bringing everyone up in arms over this?
I think at least for me personally is has more to do with the front being so short that if you've been given a generous front side they're just going to spill out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll only speak for myself, but the surface area of that sports bra would barely cover me. If I raised my arms into a extension, there would be more than just underboob, you'd see half my areola as well. If you can't even cover the girls, I doubt it's tight enough to cover heavy impact. Again though, that's just me.

I'm guessing when designing practice wear the owners take into account the general size of the squad, and that's fair enough. I've now gotten to a point where I just admire what practicewear looks like as I won't be wearing it and neither will a hypothetical child of mine.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh ok I hate to point out a single persons body on here but the bra barely looks like it's supporting the middle girl and she's literally just standing. I can't imagine how it works while she's actually doing physical activity. The front does not look like most sports bras. Sport bras are supposed to cover your entire chest area. The middle girl looks like she has an average sized chest, the fabric is NOT covering her whole chest. One jump and we could have a nip slip on our hands. Also, the fabric that stretches down over her shoulders looks like it is being stretched. And not normally stretched but stretched as in it's too small/not supportive enough. That might start hurting her a little from the straps digging into her shoulders after a while.

And again, the design does not allow for extra support (another bra) if needed.

I feel so bad pointing her out but I didn't know how to explain how it visually looks like it isn't supportive.

Back