All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh ok I hate to point out a single persons body on here but the bra barely looks like it's supporting the middle girl and she's literally just standing. I can't imagine how it works while she's actually doing physical activity. The front does not look like most sports bras. Sport bras are supposed to cover your entire chest area. The middle girl looks like she has an average sized chest, the fabric is NOT covering her whole chest. One jump and we could have a nip slip on our hands. Also, the fabric that stretches down over her shoulders looks like it is being stretched. And not normally stretched but stretched as in it's too small/not supportive enough. That might start hurting her a little from the straps digging into her shoulders after a while.

And again, the design does not allow for extra support (another bra) if needed.

I feel so bad pointing her out but I didn't know how to explain how it visually looks like it isn't supportive.
The band across the back is also SUPER thin and doesn't seem like it would support anything really.

The band across the back is also SUPER thin and doesn't seem like it would support anything really.

Pretty sure if a boy put it on, put some oranges in it, and did their routine, the oranges would not be in there at the end of the routine.

So basically from now on, I'm going to think about this every time I see a questionable bra. "Would it pass The Orange Test?"

ICE Black Ice
CDZBa3TWoAENAVS.jpg:large

I am more concerned about the pcm one up there. I am glad some were smart enough to wear something under that thing. (I refuse to call it a sports bra)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was pretending I didn't see it... Looks like something Mackenzie would've worn in season 1 of dance moms - when she was, you know, 6 and far from puberty

Lo
Pretty sure if a boy put it on, put some oranges in it, and did their routine, the oranges would not be in there at the end of the routine.

So basically from now on, I'm going to think about this every time I see a questionable bra. "Would it pass The Orange Test?"
lol or you put in pancakes, melons or watermelons too. They too will fall out. And it will definitely be orange season;)

Back