World Cup- Phoenix (Easton, PA)

Tiny 1- Sunshines
Mini 1- Sunbeams
Youth 2- Stardust
Junior 4- Comets
Senior 3- Solstice
Senior 4- Rockets
Medium Senior 5- Zenith
IOC5- Lazers (hopefully... Tryouts are August 17th)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Love how the names coordinate with the "mothership"

...see what I did there....

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

World Cup- Phoenix (Easton, PA)

Tiny 1- Sunshines
Mini 1- Sunbeams
Youth 2- Stardust
Junior 4- Comets
Senior 3- Solstice
Senior 4- Rockets
Medium Senior 5- Zenith
IOC5- Lazers (hopefully... Tryouts are August 17th)

Love love love the fact that there is a team named Rockets at what used to be Rocket Elite.

Love love love the fact that there is a team named Rockets at what used to be Rocket Elite.
We did it on purpose as a tribute team if you will. Rocket Elite always had a very good Senior 4 (kind of what they were known for) and the team is comprised primarily of athletes that came from Rocket Elite. So we figured Senior 4 was perfect!

I'm on the Tapatalk app so I don't think I can edit the wiki.

These are what they have so far and what they plan on doing last I heard

Stars Vipers

Large Coed Restricted 5 - Queen Cobras

Large Senior 4-
Diamondbacks

Small Senior 3-
Fierce Boas

Large Junior 3-
Red Hot Mambas

Small Junior 2-
Royal Rattlers

Small Youth 2-
Pure Poison

Small Youth 1-
Pythons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since I know there was initial question about some of our names and the coed team being called queens I figured I would update with the newest changes.

Our Queen Cobras - Large Coed R5 or may enter the worlds division has decided to go with the change of name although our boys were loving it but I think just to make everything simpler lol.

They are now Royal Cobras

And since there was already a ROYAL rattlers j2 (my kid was on this team the only year it was ever created so they left a legacy last season) they decided to not call j2 royal so we wouldn't have 2 royal team names and j2 is now called Rattler Reign

We also have two prep teams but I'm guessing on division.
Sassy serpents S2
Lady venom s3

Fury Athletics from Pleasant Valley, MO

Full year teams:
Mini level 1
Large youth level 2
Small junior level 1
Large junior level 3
Large senior coed 4.2
Small senior coed 4

Prep teams
Tiny prep level 1
Youth/junior prep level 1
Senior prep level 1

And then we have a special needs team as well.

Since I know there was initial question about some of our names and the coed team being called queens I figured I would update with the newest changes.

Our Queen Cobras - Large Coed R5 or may enter the worlds division has decided to go with the change of name although our boys were loving it but I think just to make everything simpler lol.

They are now Royal Cobras

And since there was already a ROYAL rattlers j2 (my kid was on this team the only year it was ever created so they left a legacy last season) they decided to not call j2 royal so we wouldn't have 2 royal team names and j2 is now called Rattler Reign

We also have two prep teams but I'm guessing on division.
Sassy serpents S2
Lady venom s3
I like it! I'll just have to remember they're reversed from ours (ours worlds team is Royal and LCR5 is Reign) to keep them straight in my head.

I watched their restricted team at NCA last year. Looking forward to competing against them this year, that was a great division. :)

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

For Cheer Athletics, I know new teams they have Fiercekatz who are from the Plano location and are IOAG5. Onyxcats are now small senior 5 and Royalcats (one of the level 5 Charlotte teams) is medium coed 5.

For Cheer Athletics, I know new teams they have Fiercekatz who are from the Plano location and are IOAG5. Onyxcats are now small senior 5 and Royalcats (one of the level 5 Charlotte teams) is medium coed 5.
Fiercekatz are far from new, but words can't express how happy I am that they are back!

New would mean never having existed before...

Irrelevant question though, your username says Cali, your pic is of Cheer Athletics, and your location says Canada, that's a lot of different CA's, so which is it?

New would mean never having existed before...

Irrelevant question though, your username says Cali, your pic is of Cheer Athletics, and your location says Canada, that's a lot of different CA's, so which is it?
Cali has nothing to do with California Allstars or cheer in general, I do live in Canada and I just decided to make a Cheer Athletics picture my profile picture..

Back