All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

6 pages in and I'm still stuck on Fiercekatz.

IO5 officially became the new large senior. Between Fiercekatz, Ice Queens, CEA Cougars, Great Whites and my new love Flyers HOW DO I CHOOSE!?!

I've heard through the grape vine that VAS is not planning an IO5 for 2015 season, but I guess we'll see once they have their tryouts.

They did, in the 2011-2012 season. And I think the year before Ice Queens became a team, they had a team in Large Senior. But I'd like it to happen more than once every 4 seasons. :)
pheww. i just glad I'm not going crazy. if ice queens isn't a team this year i will not.be.happy. i can't see why they would do that though. ice queens seems to be their "premier" team! *silently praying to cheer gods*

There's no way Panthers are going medium, that would be raising the white flag. They wanted to be All-Girl Champions. They can't be the first, but they can still do it.
It's not like they haven't won large all-girl before, if that's what you're saying. If not, ignore lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There's no way Panthers are going medium, that would be raising the white flag. They wanted to be All-Girl Champions. They can't be the first, but they can still do it.

I don't think the owners of CA give any semblance of a care whether it looks like they are "raising the white flag" or not. If its what is best for the athletes and gym they will do it. They aren't "giving up".

(not aimed at you but jumping off post)

This reeeeeeeeeeaally bugged me last season when F5 switched and people said it was because they were embarrassed and bitter they weren't good enough to globe when in actual fact I'm sure someone showed they had a huge amount of graduating girls.

Just to put it out there, but Panthers have won Gold at Worlds in large senior all girl...back in 2006...They have also won in Medium all girl and small all girl

Last edited:
Back