All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aw, no more R5? (you guys had an R5 last year, yeah?) I keep hoping that Maine Stars will finally field a level 5 team...I've always liked watching them.*

*I'm actually a Maine native and not some creeper on the internet btw
No :( 3 of the fulls they had last year aged out and 6 other girls with fulls/doubles switched to ECE. Being a small gym that left them with only 6 fulls and that's really not enough to be a competitive R5. Hopefully in the future they'll be able to field a level 5 team again though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I could have sworn that it was posted somewhere that F5 was in large again. Or did I just make that up in my head? I also remember that panthers were the only one that was not final?

I could have sworn that it was posted somewhere that F5 was in large again. Or did I just make that up in my head? I also remember that panthers were the only one that was not final?
No, I remember it being announced but I think everyone else got team placements tonight so the rest of the teams were announced and they decided to put all of the teams in the same post. I think

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

it was announced that F5 was large, but i do not believe they released any other team info! wooo small coed! and WG back in medium! go MT! :)

Was eclipse small coed last year? If so, I wonder why they changed the name?
Eclipse was from the other gym though right? Is this only Glen Burnie or is it both gyms (all? not sure how many locations they have) level 5 teams?

Back