All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She's an amazing flyer and those are some amazing bases! I loved her when she was Bab's center flyer but on Wildcats its a new level of fierce haha. But what part of the video is the real double up that she does?

Around the beginning of the routine at the centre of the mat.

found this video. thats not very nice.

Someone has too much time on their hands.... I'll admit though, that when I first saw the Cheetahs ending pyramid sequence I did think of TGLC, but it's not like they have dibs on it. Plus there are only so many options for a connected low-to-high.

i wish SE would have better dances. obviously Shooting Stars has, but even Panthers have had some great dances over the years. i know its not a huge part of the score sheet, but it would be nice to see them do dances that arent so forced or robotic looking to me.

Just wait ;)

I agree with your point, but the basket from Wildcats last year wasn't original either....Pretty sure a boy did it in Miami Elite in 04 or 05? And not saying they "copied" it, but it had already been done.
Proves my point. It's kindof like football to me. Somebody at some point decided to pass the ball, fake a punt, run a flea flicker etc. It's all been done before. The question is, can you make the skill fit your team and can you actually execute it so it scores.

Frankly, I'd love to see the video mixer here actually do any of the stuff he/she pulled from any of these teams. Call me cynical but I'm seeing that old 80s music video with the guy calling the phone sex number and the woman on the other end was (in actuality) a 400 pound, 2 tooth woman ironing clothes with a baby on her hip....what song was that?!

I'm just feeling like the person who put this together probably can't stunt an American girl doll and just needs to STFD.

all the CA teams are looking great for October and I can't wait to see the routines evolve and grow throughout the season!

i have one complaint (which seems silly in comparison to all the awesome-ness that they just put out on the floor), but wildcats need to do something about that hair. it's just a peeve of mine, but if you're doing standing fulls and majority of the girls' hair is hitting the floor, it needs to go in a ponytail or cut it. i think they're the only CA team who has hair down and it goes with the sass that they give you, but they do too many intricate things for it not to be contained (i.e. center stunt flipping and getting all of her hair flopped over her face cousin it style.) it makes them look less clean.

Sidenote: If kids were as resourceful in their school research as this one is with searching through cheer footage, my teacher friends would probably get fewer papers lifted straight from Wikipedia (like really, straight from it complete with grey background -- teacher in the building got it from a 9th grader.)
We might even have kids, and adults, that can speak and type coherently in person and on forums, thereby eliminating the need for the grammar police.

Simone Biles how dare you do a Silivas!! Who cares if it's one of the most difficult floor moves in gymnastics and you're competing an H skill, you're not allowed to copy ANYTHING. Keep the Biles, the rest have to go!
I'm thinking she is totally ok with "copying" other peoples skills :D

Proves my point. It's kindof like football to me. Somebody at some point decided to pass the ball, fake a punt, run a flea flicker etc. It's all been done before. The question is, can you make the skill fit your team and can you actually execute it so it scores.

Frankly, I'd love to see the video mixer here actually do any of the stuff he/she pulled from any of these teams. Call me cynical but I'm seeing that old 80s music video with the guy calling the phone sex number and the woman on the other end was (in actuality) a 400 pound, 2 tooth woman ironing clothes with a baby on her hip....what song was that?!

I'm just feeling like the person who put this together probably can't stunt an American girl doll and just needs to STFD.
Aerosmith, Sweet Emotion

Back