All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not the biggest fan of CEA but let me start off by saying that they look really great for October. But to be honest I always prefer their routines later on in the season when there isn't so much going on in the routine and I can actually see each and every part for what it is... amazing! Right now there is so much going on every where I can't see what is what.
I have the exact same opinion. haha. Usually I just see a bunch of craziness and am left kind of like "eh, that one part was pretty good, but I think I missed 80% of the skills because I was too busy trying to see everything". This year looks a lot cleaner to me.

Sometimes I find myself questioning whether or not some of those CEA partner stunts were falls when they aren't going up at the same time, but then I realize "oh - I think they meant to do that". You know, like those times when 5 stunts in the back and three in the front will go up, and then a little latter 4 more in the front will go up too. It gets confusing to me and I don't fully appreciate their skill.

Twist and Shout Diamonds Small Coed 5 Promo Video! Showing November 1st! Check it out!

I really hope this team does well again this year, I was obsessed with them last year and I was so sad after their finals performance at Worlds. Could have been top 3 without those falls.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've been a diamonds fan since CDX closed and I've always enjoyed their routines! But dang , they have gotten so much better and that twisting technique is flawless :p

Back