All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Warriors... Love the dance, but I feel like every single year they have just as much talent as the top teams in large coed, if not more (stunting wise they've always been the strongest IMO), maybe it's time to start choreographing routines to actually match the talent and start beating these teams that they've easily had the capability of beating...

its so weird that you say that because as i was watching their mark through from showcase i was just saying to my self "whats memorable about this routine besides the dance" ive always thought they were super talented i just dont see anything WOW factor to me about them since 2006 or was it 2008 with the hollywood theme?

This video is from last year, but this team won last year (2013, and last weekend they won again) I don't know if there is a video from this season. This is from University of Central Oklahoma. Their fraternitys have a cheer competition every year, basically powder puff, and one of our coaches helped them out. They train at our gym for a month to prepare, and it's pretty freakin hilarious to watch they crazy things they try. 2-2-1s and prep double downs!!

They were all so impressed lol! Lol I love it!
This video is from last year, but this team won last year (2013, and last weekend they won again) I don't know if there is a video from this season. This is from University of Central Oklahoma. Their fraternitys have a cheer competition every year, basically powder puff, and one of our coaches helped them out. They train at our gym for a month to prepare, and it's pretty freakin hilarious to watch they crazy things they try. 2-2-1s and prep double downs!!

I love these! Some of those boys should have considered cheer. They would have been so fierce.

Most impressed with how they walk with their hands by their sides so tightly! I applaud their coach!

omg this made my night hahaha. both the bases and tops in thigh stands twerking. :deathdrop:

Can someone explain the 'powder puff' routine concept thing to me? The videos are so much fun but I've never seen anything like that! Is it a tradition? Are they actual cheerleaders?

Back