All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone else ever noticed that sometimes flyers from cheer extreme pull their arms really far back in their T for the arabesque? I notice it more when JTV gets a closeup but it really irks me for some reason, and I only ever notice it from CEA flyers.

I've noticed that as well, and I've thought about if that's a technique "thing" or just that they prefer their arms to be like that?

I've noticed that as well, and I've thought about if that's a technique "thing" or just that they prefer their arms to be like that?

Im glad Im not the only one. I thought that for a while, but I notice that on some teams (like Pheonix) only some of the girls do it. Its like they teach it to their young girls so their flyers that grew up in the program do it, but they never change the new flyers to adjust lol
Its just one of those little things that irk me.

Im glad Im not the only one. I thought that for a while, but I notice that on some teams (like Pheonix) only some of the girls do it. Its like they teach it to their young girls so their flyers that grew up in the program do it, but they never change the new flyers to adjust lol
Its just one of those little things that irk me.

You're probably right.. :)

Everyone is so critical of teams. Last time i checked it's only the middle of November. Gotta cut some slack.
I'm sure routines are still a work in progress.

I really want to know why Macs hasn't consulted any new choreographers? They have sooooo much skill and talent it's ridiculous

I wish any amazing worlds winning choreographer would just offer their service for free to them because it would only bring them more clients.

I really want to know why Macs hasn't consulted any new choreographers? They have sooooo much skill and talent it's ridiculous

I wish any amazing worlds winning choreographer would just offer their service for free to them because it would only bring them more clients.
I know the owners and talked to Janet and she doesn't ever like what choreographers do and always has to change it.

Sucks cuz you have the talent and just not having the proper routine could be the only reason you don't win. That just really sucks.

Everyone is so critical of teams. Last time i checked it's only the middle of November. Gotta cut some slack.
I'm sure routines are still a work in progress.

I agree with this comment. I guess I am getting so jaded after so many years of this - but it is the same every year. The critcism is so team/gym selective.

Back