All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really want to know why Macs hasn't consulted any new choreographers? They have sooooo much skill and talent it's ridiculous

I wish any amazing worlds winning choreographer would just offer their service for free to them because it would only bring them more clients.

I was just thinking If this was in house choreo, it's not super bad, I feel likes its rushed and so much going on and it doesn't showcase their strong points! They have so much too! Just wish it flowed better!! They are so talented this year!

Agreed.
I personally think minus the errors, it's the best Black has looked in terms of skill.

It's nice seeing some west coast videos! Coaching in TN now so I'm seeing a whole different scene. May I hope for Cheerforce or American videos y'all? ;)

I may be able to help you out with some cf videos after the showcase Sunday

Agreed.
I personally think minus the errors, it's the best Black has looked in terms of skill.

It's nice seeing some west coast videos! Coaching in TN now so I'm seeing a whole different scene. May I hope for Cheerforce or American videos y'all? ;)

How do you like Tennessee? The gym you are at in its previous name was the best gym we had when I was in TN (I know nothing about it now). (There are a few good ones in Memphis/Knoxville) however I never thought the scene around Nashville was all that strong when I moved here I was blown away by talent I had not seen. Not just our gym but there are so many strong gyms here it was a world of difference!

I remember watching PT when I use to live there and I always loved them! I haven't been there in years so maybe it has changed but do you feel the teams overall like the ones you saw this past weekend stack up to cali teams?

Agreed.

yay Tennessee! where are you coaching now?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back