All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Believe me, MAG was not the only division whose results made absolutely no sense.
Honestly other results made sense to me. Every team that won was at least a medal contender within their division. Very few had lady jags top3 or top5 let alone winning.

I think large senior and large coed were the only two divisions I wasn't scratching my head at at least 1 of the top 4-5 teams.
I think the smaller number of teams in these semi final divisions is a direct result of this ^^ (and vice versa the large amount of teams in semi final divisions making it difficult to score teams accurately using comparative scoring). I agree I thought the large senior and large coed divisions were most accurate of all of the divisions. It has been discussed prior that there is very little movement with placements from semis to finals unless a team makes mistakes. By having a non-random OOA (lowest score first - highest last), results are nearly predetermined. If the judges didn't get it right in semis, chances are the final results will be skewed as well. When you only have 10 teams in semifinals it is a lot easier to accurately score using the comparative scoring method than it is when you have 30 teams.

So am I the only one who thought at least the top 4-5 in every division made sense (besides the obvious Bangkok fiasco)? It was like one of the first years I thought the results matched what I thought based on performances.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So am I the only one who thought at least the top 4-5 in every division made sense (besides the obvious Bangkok fiasco)? It was like one of the first years I thought the results matched what I thought based on performances.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
No, i agree as well, except for lady jags as i mentioned already. Im still scratching my head on their win. Thats just MY opinion though. Yet i could say the same of when panthers beat lb 2011. :oops:

Back