All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On Matrix Vortex: I see them being a top 10 underdog if they hit. It's still early and they are already pretty impressive!
Gem of Champions Black Diamonds: Started off strong, not bad for a (hopefully) first competition. Get the bugs and nerves out. Why was the ceiling so low though?!?!
Ace Lady Warriors:.....needs a lot of work. Potential is there though.

GBE Lime. Not sure if this was posted or not

Come on, there are only 1625 posts prior to yours, how could you not know :)

*I've tried many different floors but I still can't tumble. What is wrong with these floor companies?*

I love LIME, I dont care how many drops, tumble bust or mistakes they make - I just love them long time
I like in their routine how they hit nice pretty "pin" libs is what I call them. No bosy position - just a nice lib extension with a good hi-v.

and that pyramid <3

Is one of the girls who was a part of the "babies" of F5 the center jumper for WCSS last year (who was also in the Twinkle documentary)? She's a minor so I'm not going to mention her name (if this is in fact the same girl), even though she states it herself in the video.

Is one of the girls who was a part of the "babies" of F5 the center jumper for WCSS last year (who was also in the Twinkle documentary)? She's a minor so I'm not going to mention her name (if this is in fact the same girl), even though she states it herself in the video.
wait what .. ?

Yes she was the center jump for WCSS last season. Cant speak about the documentary because I don't remember.

Back