All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is one of the girls who was a part of the "babies" of F5 the center jumper for WCSS last year (who was also in the Twinkle documentary)? She's a minor so I'm not going to mention her name (if this is in fact the same girl), even though she states it herself in the video.
I don't think the point jumper for WCSS last season is LP, the flyer from the Twinkle documentary, so I think you're half right! :)

Did that short blonde girl (her name was Kat i think?) flyer from F5 age off? She was my favorite! I didnt see her in the video...

Is one of the girls who was a part of the "babies" of F5 the center jumper for WCSS last year (who was also in the Twinkle documentary)? She's a minor so I'm not going to mention her name (if this is in fact the same girl), even though she states it herself in the video.
Yes you are correct.

I don't think the point jumper for WCSS last season is LP, the flyer from the Twinkle documentary, so I think you're half right! :)
No WCSS center jumper for 2014 was also in the Twinkle documentary, along with LP; I just didn't remember her name, so I wasn't sure if it was the same girl who is now on F5, but turns out that it is.

do I need my ears checked or does it sound like she says 7th year on F5 if you listen quickly @:40 ?

ETA: I realize it's possible to be on a team from 12 through super senior, correct? I just didn't realize they had a vet who has been there that long!

Last edited:
If she made F5 her first year Worlds eligible, as a senior she'd be a 7th year veteran.

also, when was the bottom age of 12 put on worlds teams? she may have squeezed in extra years before that rule (not trying to do math at the moment, but i recall a cheer article mentioning Carly from CA competed on small senior 5 jags as an 8 year old and i'd guess the F5 girl and her are around the same age)

do I need my ears checked or does it sound like she says 7th year on F5 if you listen quickly @:40 ?

ETA: I realize it's possible to be on a team from 12 through super senior, correct? I just didn't realize they had a vet who has been there that long!
I remember her competing on f5 waaaayyyy back in the 2008 ish days and remember hearing that she was only like 10 or 11 at the time. It was before the 12 year old age rule was in place.

Back