All-Star 2014 New World's Practice Wear...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the COED Elite boys outfit....partly because I like it and partly because boys practice wear tends to get neglected and I'm just glad to see that they aren't suffering from neglect.
I love the Coed Elite stuff! It looks a bit greenish in person but my cp15 loved it too! They're wearing that stuff on the football field this morning at 10am :)

If you're there take pics...well be driving all day :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Maybe I'm old school but I think practice wear should be old school sports bra with 2 regular straps and a normal fitting back! All these one shoulder, off the shoulder, string backed sport bras. I don't mind colour or graphics but I do believe it should be regular old sports bra! Sorry!

I agree with this to an extent, because some of the practice wear looks uncomfortable and something i'd wear to tacky day in elementary school. I like the fit of a regular sports bra. But that's just my opinion. I also wouldn't mind a halter neck, or a one strap as long as it stayed up.

I love the Coed Elite stuff! It looks a bit greenish in person but my cp15 loved it too! They're wearing that stuff on the football field this morning at 10am :)

If you're there take pics...well be driving all day :(

this is what i found odd... illusive made both coed and cougars and the pantone codes are on the promo pics he released - and they're completely different. why not use the same teal on both? (rhetorical, obviously you don't know :p) i still like it though. any attention to detail for the boys makes me happy.

this is what i found odd... illusive made both coed and cougars and the pantone codes are on the promo pics he released - and they're completely different. why not use the same teal on both? (rhetorical, obviously you don't know :p) i still like it though. any attention to detail for the boys makes me happy.
YES! It's driving me nuts. I know teal is a hard color to work with because that was one of my college colors, but I just so wish CEA could find one that they always use. Sometimes it's more green, sometimes more blue. Both pretty, but making my OCD go crazy.

I think this is the 3rd pic I've posted of Coed or something, but I this the girls and guys together.

I still think its a little busy, but I will say I like that the shorts are relatively plain with a busier top.

w7bzo9.jpg

I think this is the 3rd pic I've posted of Coed or something, but I this the girls and guys together.

I still think its a little busy, but I will say I like that the shorts are relatively plain with a busier top.

w7bzo9.jpg

Oh, boy...I do not like the teal placement on the boys bottoms....it starts RIGHT at their crotch and is just awkwardly on the inside of the legs. No, no, no.

w7bzo9.jpg
I really love it here!!
Oh and SE's is so pretty!

w7bzo9.jpg
YAAS! I only saw them in the goody bag, first time I've seen them on! They are awesome!!!

3D95FE70-89B2-43C1-889A-673100053986_zpso8nt1zco.png

I posted this in the other practice wear thread but since it's Worlds practice wear I figured I'd post it here too

Back