All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the optional practice wear for the season and sold in the pro shop only.

[quote uid=38989 name="astaley22" post=1034102]I don't understand how to patch on the back will even kind of work..there's nothing supporting it.
fda3426ac253067a01806fbb0c405735.jpg
[/QUOTE]

CP just received the official practice wear yesterday.

4b9d7621d16bbbd3f8a6b2c190797d81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Remind me never to go will Illusive Apparel for practice wear again. While I love the designs, it should not take 10 days to get revisions back on those designs, especially when the revision is "please take the writing off of the back of the tank top". I understand they work with a bunch of customers at once, but how long should that really take?

Don't even get me started on customer service, because most of the time, my sales rep did't even respond to emails. At least let me know you received my email, you know? Something like, "got it, I'll send it on to the designer" would have been perfect! Sorry I'm ranting, but it is such a different experience than I had working with Rebel for new uniforms. I also worked with TO for a tank top recently and our designer gave me revisions in as little as a few hours!

If I knew they would take so long, there was no way I would have chosen Illusive for practice wear. Am I being ridiculous wanting things done a little bit faster or wanting a little bit of communication? I don't know, I'm new to dealing with uniform and practice wear companies. I guess I have been very naive

our turnaround time on artwork is 2-3 days on just about everything. free artwork too.

you are not being ridiculous on your artwork expectations. that being said, they may have a reasonable excuse for why yours happened to take so long.

Back