All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

5d212d098d056b13d5ef7cf78935ab61.jpg

Reign Athletics by ilsv
We got the girls capris and shorts this year and I actually love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reign Athletics by ilsv

They look great on her but I have yet to see one athlete (who has already gone through puberty) practice or compete in capris who did not ned to haul them back up over their hips and butt last season after tumbling.

They look great on her but I have yet to see one athlete (who has already gone through puberty) practice or compete in capris who did not ned to haul them back up over their hips and butt last season after tumbling.
Hahaha. They actually look/fit great on everyone not that I've been looking for it, but I haven't noticed anyone playing with their clothes during practice yet and that's one of those things where I'm like "if you touch your pants again I'll chop all your hair off". Now I'm gonna be looking for that..

Hahaha. They actually look/fit great on everyone not that I've been looking for it, but I haven't noticed anyone playing with their clothes during practice yet and that's one of those things where I'm like "if you touch your pants again I'll chop all your hair off". Now I'm gonna be looking for that..

Omg, I am laughing here! I guess that really is an expression going on in the cheer world right now! CP (9) got really quiet the other day, after choreo . She was upset because her coach said something similar warning them not to forget their choreo or off goes the hair! And she took his words seriously!!! I couldn't even keep a straight face when she told me. I felt bad because she was really worried, but at some point the drama llama routine has to end, and common sense prevail.

Ugh, 9 year olds !

6nvvpi.jpg
California Allstars practice wear for the 2015-2016 season. :)

These are cute.

ACX -the picture doesn't show how the silver on the purple outfit is actually small gems, very textured!
8wvyna.jpg

Not my absolute favorite, but I like how fun they are.

Reign Athletics by ilsv

Super cute! I love the way capris' look; as long as athletes aren't having to pull them up every few minutes.

Am I the only one who doesn't like getting the mandatory practice wear in, because my gym lets us wear what we like (within reason) until our new stuff comes in and if I could I would point blank refuse to train in anything apart from Running tops (like the Nike Dry Fit Stuff) and nike pros.

I personally like the fact that our gym still buys t-shirts and tank tops, in addition to cute sports bras (and shorts, of course). Not every girl wants to run around in just booty shorts and a sports bra, especially when their bodies are changing/growing, like during those middle school years. I know we have discussed that t-shirts can be too loose or get in the way, but I like the fact that girls can choose to be covered up a little more. I don't have a problem with girls wearing just a sports bra and shorts, as long as they are comfortable and able to do their job without constantly adjusting their clothing or worrying about what they look like. Just my two cents...

I personally like the fact that our gym still buys t-shirts and tank tops, in addition to cute sports bras (and shorts, of course). Not every girl wants to run around in just booty shorts and a sports bra, especially when their bodies are changing/growing, like during those middle school years. I know we have discussed that t-shirts can be too loose or get in the way, but I like the fact that girls can choose to be covered up a little more. I don't have a problem with girls wearing just a sports bra and shorts, as long as they are comfortable and able to do their job without constantly adjusting their clothing or worrying about what they look like. Just my two cents...

Our kids are required to wear black bottoms (can be spandex, capris, athletic leggings, track shorts, or whatever else) and either a black top (sports bra, tank, or tshirt) or one of the two gym sports bras or one of the two gym tank tops. That way everyone is comfortable with what they wear at practice.

We get practice wear, but usually practice requirements are gym colours, so we can wear what we want. Unless it's a choreo day, and then we usually dress the same. Makes me happy cos shorts don't always fit me well (they ride), and I want to keep the girls strapped down good. I don't want to be saggy when I'm older. ;)

Back