All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder which team this is.....
Smoke? Swooshcats?
b4fhqo.jpg
pet peeve.

pet peeve.
I know what you mean, I should be ashamed of feeding into all the sensationalism...... but I can't help but wonder which team it is.

Hopefully, from this season onwards, no more announcements on individual athletes who try out and make a team from a different gym. I felt bad for AR last year when she had to write an official statement explaining her move from GA to CA, it caught her off guard and was really unfair towards her.

ETA: Stingrays made the announcement right while I was writing this post, THANK YOU BRETT LANE!! [emoji24][emoji119]

I know what you mean, I should be ashamed of feeding into all the sensationalism...... but I can't help but wonder which team it is.

Hopefully, from this season onwards, no more announcements on individual athletes who try out and make a team from a different gym. I felt bad for AR last year when she had to write an official statement explaining her move from GA to CA, it caught her off guard and was really unfair towards her.

ETA: Stingrays made the announcement right while I was writing this post, THANK YOU BRETT LANE!! [emoji24][emoji119]
Nono I totally understand being roped in and being curious. I just hate the "I know something you don't know" attitude

I wonder what division Smoke is going to be!!! I'm thinking Small Coed. (Even though I would LOVE for them to have Steel in Lg and Smoke in Medium!)

Small coed!?!?! Wow, now that could be a game changer for that division! Also, is it bad that I wouldn't mind them using the voiceover that Georgia had a few years back? "The whole world missed us, and that's a fact. By popular demand [Smoke] is back!"

lol it is like a National Holiday at our house right now. Smoke was one of my kids' favorite teams!
I woke my dog up from her nap I screamed so loud when I saw the announcement, they were always one of my favorites too. I think I'm almost just as excited to see what insanely clever voiceovers they come up with, as they always had.

Back