All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:confused:
7098f1cf865f6d6a58558d75d4e036d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did I read that correctly? Jr Coed Restricted 5 team can have 0 males to be placed in the Coed division? Hmm!

:confused:
Did I read that correctly? Jr Coed Restricted 5 team can have 0 males to be placed in the Coed division? Hmm!

Junior restricted 5 doesn't seem to be divided into coed/all girl teams. If I understand it correctly, it's one division where teams can have up to four males, but can be all girl as well.

Junior restricted 5 doesn't seem to be divided into coed/all girl teams. If I understand it correctly, it's one division where teams can have up to four males, but can be all girl as well.
It will probably be like other divisions, where if there is 2 or more of each all girl and coed they will split.

It will probably be like other divisions, where if there is 2 or more of each all girl and coed they will split.

It definitely makes sense to split teams if there are enough teams to do so. But would that be EPs' responsability to decide whether or not to split for this year then ?

It definitely makes sense to split teams if there are enough teams to do so. But would that be EPs' responsability to decide whether or not to split for this year then ?
Yea, it's no different than pretty much every other division.

I'm reading it the same way you are.

**Lets be clear, it was the food talk that locked the thread. Food=bad, Puppies = good**

I'm reading it the same way you are.

**Lets be clear, it was the food talk that locked the thread. Food=bad, Puppies = good**
It's listed the same way as SR5 on the age grid, which is often split at comps into coed and all girl when there are enough teams.

Flyers All-Starz 2015-2016 teams (1 location)

Competitive teams:

Charm (Tiny)
Crush (Mini)
Sparkle (Youth)
Sensation (Youth)
Fame (Junior)
Divas (Senior)
Envy (Senior)
VIP (Senior)
Flawless (Int Open)
Chaos (Open)

Idols (Parent team)
Angels (Special needs team)

Worlds teams
Obsession (Large Senior 5)
Knockout (International Open 5)
Notorious (International Open Large Coed 5)
Karma (International Open 6)
Shock (International Open Large Coed 6)
Thunder (International Open Small Coed 6)

The problem I see is when a new gym breaks into a division is consistency. I noticed we can have a Cinderella story of a team comes from nowhere and may almost win at Worlds in a tough division, then the following season, a portion of that team's members jump ship and join with the usual suspects... It seems to happen every time, so no consistency and that is why we will always have those same 5 teams...

Definitely not trying to sound rude about this, but I feel as if a lot of gyms are trying to force their way into large senior, regardless of talent or skills. I love that the division is growing, but I feel like there is a big divide between the top 5 teams and everyone else.
I don't think that's the case here. flyers had both a small and medium all girl last year and they were both really good. this gym definitely knows what they're doing. I'm always surprised by the amount of worlds teams they have, but they're all competitive in their divisions! especially for a Canadian gym!

Back