All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am not sure what my Secret Santa's screen name is, but thank you, thank you, thank you to Michael from Maine for my truly awesome bracelet!!!! He gave me an Alix & Ani bracelet with a present/gift charm! I love it because it represents our Fierce Board gift exchange! It is a very thoughtful gift and it is perfect for me!! Thank you!!!
f7adfc8c25ef843a1c230a2ef203cdfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have matching Mickey ones! I also have the Cinderella Castle [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cp is loving her gifts! She's uses her tech organizer for everything and just loves her adult coloring book! I'm already planning on getting her some semi-professional coloring pens for Valentine's Day, because she loves her book and uses it so much! Thank you so much @HaveHeart1996 ! Your gifts are well appreciated and well used! :cloud9:
10fzvi1.jpg
This made my night :) Im so glad she likes them!!

Dropbox - 20160111_134454.jpg

Sooooo happy about my 005 shirt!!!! Thank you!!!!!! I don't know your fb name...

ETA: I am a little sad though... I have a 10% off promotionnal code but the canadian dollar is so bad that the shipping would cost me 45$ dollars :eek: Anyone has a tip for that?????

Last edited:
Dropbox - 20160111_134454.jpg

Sooooo happy about my 005 shirt!!!! Thank you!!!!!! I don't know your fb name...

ETA: I am a little sad though... I have a 10% off promotionnal code but the canadian dollar is so bad that the shipping would cost me 45$ dollars :eek: Anyone has a tip for that?????

I looked at the USPS website and for a large flat rate envelope, it says it would cost me $20 to ship to Canada. Google says that's $28CAD. So yikes. Shipping it to someone in the US and then having them mail it doesn't sound like it would work very well. You'd probably have to find a Canadian who lives near the US border and can get it shipped there.

I looked at the USPS website and for a large flat rate envelope, it says it would cost me $20 to ship to Canada. Google says that's $28CAD. So yikes. Shipping it to someone in the US and then having them mail it doesn't sound like it would work very well. You'd probably have to find a Canadian who lives near the US border and can get it shipped there.
I am a little slow, but how finding someone close to the border will save me money?

I am a little slow, but how finding someone close to the border will save me money?
There is this service called U.S. Address that you can have items shipped to and they charge $5 a package for each week they hold it. I use their location in Niagara Falls, USA as it is only an hour and a half away from me, but I'm not too sure if that's their only location. If you know someone who lives near their, they could pick up for you.

There is this service called U.S. Address that you can have items shipped to and they charge $5 a package for each week they hold it. I use their location in Niagara Falls, USA as it is only an hour and a half away from me, but I'm not too sure if that's their only location. If you know someone who lives near their, they could pick up for you.
Thank you!!!!!! I didn't know something like that existed!

Has anyone else still not gotten their secret santa gift? I'd like to try and put something together for those who didn't get gifts (and your santas will be blacklisted for next year).

Can my secret santa reveal themselves ? lol I got my gift and love it but I just cant get to taking a picture uhmm... because I ate it already ahahah It was german chocolate, and a hadband and all kinds of cute little hair bows!

Thank you so much !

Can my secret santa reveal themselves ? lol I got my gift and love it but I just cant get to taking a picture uhmm... because I ate it already ahahah It was german chocolate, and a hadband and all kinds of cute little hair bows!

Thank you so much !

It was me! I wanted to send you so much more but the weight limit of the package was so low :( I hope you enjoyed it a little bit though :)

Back