All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a super stupid question...

If I was assigned Betty Sue Cheermagoo, does that mean she was assigned my name, too? Or, I have Betty Sue, she has someone else and someone else has me and so on so forth...

Be nice.

If I was assigned Betty Sue Cheermagoo, does that mean she was assigned my name, too? Or, I have Betty Sue, she has someone else and someone else has me and so on so forth...

Be nice.

Nope...if I got Suzie..Suzie got Maddie and Maddie got another person and .....

Be nice.
Not stupid...it's a random draw, so 2 people aren't exchanging with each other.

I'm buying this week so excited!!

Are we supposed to reveal who we are in the package? Or are we keeping the santas secret? I've never done this before hehe.

I'm buying this week so excited!!

Are we supposed to reveal who we are in the package? Or are we keeping the santas secret? I've never done this before hehe.
I think they have to know since you'll have to put your return address on it! But I'm probably going to write a little note in mine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

American if you have to send gift international please read this!
When you are going to the post office you will get green sticker where you will have to write whats inside the package. It is a custom ticket so package doesn't stop on the custom control. If you don't put the sticker we probably won't get the gift. They usually tell you about it at the postoffice but sometimes they forget.
Also...Packages that has been send in December from Europe to USA takes waaay longer because of the holidays so don't be scared you wont get it. I remember few years ago my package came to USA in February!

If the exchange date is Dec 19, are we sending it to be DELIVERED on that day, or do i SEND it on that day?

Ok, so I must have only been able to see part of the message from my phone when I signed up, so I signed up late on accident... Missed the sign up because I've been out of town :( ... if whoever is in charge of this happens to see my late sign up and someone else signs up late Please let me know because I'd still like to do it... long shot but you never know. :) coolest idea ever!

Back