All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh I always loved those when I was a kid! Though I've never had to assemble one, good luck with that! :p (Had a look around youtube and found this: not sure if it's helpful at all as it's all in swedish and possibly a totally different chime but oh well haha!)

Oh we had one of those when I was a kid! I remember putting it together with my mom. I wonder if she still has it.

I'm so glad you love it! I'm sorry, I'm lame and forgot to put a note in it saying who I was

I got mine from @Jessicaa and I still haven't been able to figure out how to assemble the angel chimes I even had my dad take a look at it (he's an engineer) and neither of us can figure out how it's supposed to balance, even with all the pictures. I also got a really pretty dish towel and candles to go with the angel chimes! Thank you Jessica for sharing such a special part of your culture with me :cheering:

I'm so happy you got it!! Hahah oh no :( I hope the video above helps, I want you to be able to use it. :)

Oh I always loved those when I was a kid! Though I've never had to assemble one, good luck with that! :p (Had a look around youtube and found this: not sure if it's helpful at all as it's all in swedish and possibly a totally different chime but oh well haha!)

I will definitely be using this video for reference once I get back from my grandmas for Christmas! Thank you for sharing!

i would really love to be in this but since i live in sweden postage is relly expencive and i really cant get hold of cheer stuff living here except for maybe nike pros. :(

My person lives in Sweden! Do it next year! Shipping was not as bad as I thought it was going to be!

Should I message my secret Santa and ask if they sent something? I just don't want CP waiting around for nothing. I rather know then continue waiting for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I message my secret Santa and ask if they sent something? I just don't want CP waiting around for nothing. I rather know then continue waiting for nothing.

I would! Maybe it's international or something!

I don't think there is any harm in asking. I will say, around this time of year the post office gets nailed and things run slower than normal. So it could just be delayed somewhere, versus not sent.

I hope to all those waiting that your gifts arrive soon!

I don't think there is any harm in asking. I will say, around this time of year the post office gets nailed and things run slower than normal. So it could just be delayed somewhere, versus not sent.

I hope to all those waiting that your gifts arrive soon!
Got a response... Just delayed!! Great news for CP... So I've decided since she was born on Christmas Day that if it makes it here by January 6th it can be her 3 kings day gift!! Yes I'm Cuban so we celebrate 3 kings day sort of.... Lol... Usually I put money in her shoes by her bed or small trinkets etc. this could work however she will still get something small from me.... I know I know lol semi spoiled but it's been a tradition for us since she was born on such a special day. [emoji12]

Got a response... Just delayed!! Great news for CP... So I've decided since she was born on Christmas Day that if it makes it here by January 6th it can be her 3 kings day gift!! Yes I'm Cuban so we celebrate 3 kings day sort of.... Lol... Usually I put money in her shoes by her bed or small trinkets etc. this could work however she will still get something small from me.... I know I know lol semi spoiled but it's been a tradition for us since she was born on such a special day. [emoji12]

No judgement from me, I'm a New Years Day baby so I know all about the double gifts this time of year. In my family, it just equates to two separate checks being written and handed to me on Christmas.

Aww, I think that's cute. Personally, I hate celebrating my bday. But, I know people who are born on holidays and they sometimes feel like they miss out on being celebrated. Good for you for doing something else special for her! Great momma right there.

That is why I didn't play. I have bad luck. I always get the one person who doesn't end up doing anything.
Same - that and the international shipping charges. Overall I think the participation seems to be really good, especially for the first year. It's been fun to watch this thread even as a spectator lol!

Back