College 2015 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a heads up for those that won't be attending!
Friday's competition will be streamed by espn3 and will be available for free!
Saturday and Sunday will be streamed on Varsity.com for $34.99 for the whole weekend (3 stream package)

Oh and my Jayhawks will be there! Rock Chalk!

The cost just seems to keep going up on that stream.

Also, I think ESPN3 is on apple tv for anyone that has it!

Are the videos usually available through video in demand later on?
I'd love to watch but I'd have to stay up really, really late which probably won't happen so spending all that money on a livestream, I'll only use 1-2 hours ist not really worth it probably... :/

Are the videos usually available through video in demand later on?
I'd love to watch but I'd have to stay up really, really late which probably won't happen so spending all that money on a livestream, I'll only use 1-2 hours ist not really worth it probably... :/

Usually they are up later in the day but uca always cut out random 30 seconds of the routine. Something they put up the whole routine from prelims.

Usually they are up later in the day but uca always cut out random 30 seconds of the routine. Something they put up the whole routine from prelims.

Argh, yeah I remember the cutting out thing going on... that really sucks. I might try and set up a vpn after all for friday night.

Sorry, one more question: Does anyone know, roughly how long after performance the videos go up?

Sorry, one more question: Does anyone know, roughly how long after performance the videos go up?
If I remember correctly, last year all the finals videos were put up Tuesday. Something about having the live stream option makes them wait 48 hours to post them? It's definitely not like cheersport where videos are posted super fast

Latest posts

Back