All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are back to IAG per Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ok. Im sure adding one guy was done with good intentions and im sure he deserved that spot. But in terms of competitiveness it didnt make sense to go coed with only one guy, score wise i think they would have suffered from it.

Oh ok. Im sure adding one guy was done with good intentions and im sure he deserved that spot. But in terms of competitiveness it didnt make sense to go coed with only one guy, score wise i think they would have suffered from it.
So is Holden no longer cheering this year ?

USA Wildcats Naugy teams:
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Large youth prep 2
Small Junior prep 1
Small Junior 2
Small Junior 4
Large Senior 3
Small Senior Coed 4
Small International Coed 5

Rockstar Raleigh has merged with Powerhouse Elite. Moving to Powerhouse space but all will be Rockstar Raleigh.
Now they have
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Youth 1
Senior 1
Junior 2
Junior 3
Senior 3
Senior 4
Senior 5R
IOC
Very exciting for this area.

Rockstar Raleigh has merged with Powerhouse Elite. Moving to Powerhouse space but all will be Rockstar Raleigh.
Now they have
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Youth 1
Senior 1
Junior 2
Junior 3
Senior 3
Senior 4
Senior 5R
IOC
Very exciting for this area.

Wow! Very cool! Is it off Daimler way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They would have been D1 this year regardless. ALL multi location programs are regardless of the size of the individual gyms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's just a Summit rule. Not a rule for any other competition... Edit - I suppose it is a possibility that it will be true for other competitions, but it isn't an official USASF rule that has been released yet.

Back