All-Star 2016 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wildcats looked rough...maybe due to the athlete's schedules??? I know some of them work with their lower level teams..

It looks like one of the guys might have got injured too. He was struggling and hopping in parts. Someone sat out the dance too. I am assuming it was the same person. It did not look like it was choreographed in. He kept switching positions (crouching and kneeling) on the side looking like he was trying to get comfortable.

It looks like one of the guys might have got injured too. He was struggling and hopping in parts. Someone sat out the dance too. I am assuming it was the same person. It did not look like it was choreographed in. He kept switching positions (crouching and kneeling) on the side looking like he was trying to get comfortable.

eta- just reewatched it. He was fighting hard to get thru the routine, but it definitely contributed to the roughness. I hope he is all right. But it is not the same person who sat out of the dance.This guy pushed all the way thru.

Last edited:
I guess this is a new era for SE. From eye-popping, innovative, never-been-seen, stunts, with pretty good tumbling; to now having clean, simpler stunts we've seen before, with really good, and plentiful tumbling.
Not to start a debate, but I'd say senior elites stunt this year is one of the most difficult they've had. Full around high to high tick tock and a 540 tick tock. Both of which haven't been done before, atleast not that I recall... excuse me if I'm wrong.

Oh yes! Loving Panthers! That stunting, tho! Very impressive!

Not debating SE: anyone who has watched them for years knows that they are known for stunting like a coed team. While this year's stunts are difficult for sure, in previous years, this might have been considered easy, or less than innovative. Consider, that when SE did stretch to stretch tictocs, that had never been done before (at least not by a group of girls), since then they've done...
1. revolving 360 tictoc,
2. ball up 360- stretch
3. Ball up 360 stretch to tictoc
4. Revolving libtoc
5. revolving tictoc to paper dolls
6. tic on one stunt group, toc on the other,
7. hopscotch over a stunt group?
All never done in large all girl. All really hard. This year's routine is hard. But, not in the class of those things. She could probably coach Crush to do this year's routine and hit it. But, some of those other things might never be seen again. Sorry. Not sorry. Jmho

I like Panthers' stunts this year but they need to work around that straddle down to the ground transition before the 1.5 up> I feel for the bases' backs...

Will the Skeeters Show Off with Prodigy All Stars , All Star Revolution, Texas Cheer, and Apex be available online? If so, where? I really want to see Midnight. Thanks

Back