All-Star 2016 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KC Cheer has always been one of my favorite small coed teams and there have been a couple of years where I thought they should have placed much higher than they did at Worlds. I'm hoping this is their year - they look fantastic!

KC Cheer Fierce 5 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like that routine infinitely more if there was some choreography. I despise transitions that has zero going on. That is not a routine that will currently score well on the overall appeal/creativity sections of the scoresheet.

I would like that routine infinitely more if there was some choreography. I despise transitions that has zero going on. That is not a routine that will currently score well on the overall appeal/creativity sections of the scoresheet.

I was thinking the same thing. they have so much difficutly in their stunts & pyramid but that routine doesnt have any choreography at all. Seems like people just running all over the place. if they can clean up that routine and have their choreography match thier stunting i can definitely see them doing very well at worlds.

They always add better transitions as the season goes on, by the time it gets to their comp in Oklahoma City in January and NCA, it won't look the same way it did at showcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is on their twitter and Instagram. It is the first part of their routine.

Back