All-Star 2016 Worlds Bracket Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can look them up on the performance order or here (which is where the data comes from):

Bids Awarded

Alternatively you can type a space in the text box and you'll get a list of all the team (or most, I can't imagine any team names don't have space in them)

I just hit the space bar and up popped the teams! Thanks @luv2cheer92 for the help. :)

Hopefully I did it correctly.

Working on the coed bracket. When I get to the page that I'm assuming is our picks for winners (has large coed and all the international divisions on it) the directions for that page say to pick who makes it out of the at large round.

There isn't an at large round for large coed, so I'm assuming this is our pick for who's winning?

Or do I need more wine?

And you might as well use a dartboard. On any given day in medium or large I can see several different teams taking the gold....

Working on the coed bracket. When I get to the page that I'm assuming is our picks for winners (has large coed and all the international divisions on it) the directions for that page say to pick who makes it out of the at large round.

There isn't an at large round for large coed, so I'm assuming this is our pick for who's winning?

Or do I need more wine?

And you might as well use a dartboard. On any given day in medium or large I can see several different teams taking the gold....

typo. will fix. It's finals.

Last edited:
When you compare the performance order to the bracket options it's not accurate.

For example, it's only 10 in prelims for Medium Senior, but one of them, Legacy Allstars (CAN), is not possible to pick. :p

When you compare the performance order to the bracket options it's not accurate.

For example, it's only 10 in prelims for Medium Senior, but one of them, Legacy Allstars (CAN), is not possible to pick. :p
Looks like they had been added to the wrong division, it should be fixed now. (And there should be 11 teams for medium senior prelims) I believe there are still a few errors in the schedule as well though. But another one I found is Bama All Starz is listed as having a bid in small coed, but is medium coed on the schedule. I'm not sure if that's an error or if they changed divisions at some point, I do know that they competed as medium at NCA.

Looks like they had been added to the wrong division, it should be fixed now. (And there should be 11 teams for medium senior prelims) I believe there are still a few errors in the schedule as well though. But another one I found is Bama All Starz is listed as having a bid in small coed, but is medium coed on the schedule. I'm not sure if that's an error or if they changed divisions at some point, I do know that they competed as medium at NCA.

It looks like an error on my part. Most of the Road To Worlds data is user entered so sometimes teams end up in the wrong division. I fixed them.

It looks like an error on my part. Most of the Road To Worlds data is user entered so sometimes teams end up in the wrong division. I fixed them.
I wasn't sure so I didn't want to mess with anything, thanks!

Back