College 2018 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So annoyed! I couldn’t get picture on my Roku more than a few minutes at a time and this was customer services solution?!?

Okay. I would advise using another device to view on. ROKU has been having problems streaming our content. You can use a computer with google chrome or mobile device on the app.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

WTH come on kids cram around my laptop to watch. Ugh so annoyed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So annoyed! I couldn’t get picture on my Roku more than a few minutes at a time and this was customer services solution?!?

Okay. I would advise using another device to view on. ROKU has been having problems streaming our content. You can use a computer with google chrome or mobile device on the app.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

WTH come on kids cram around my laptop to watch. Ugh so annoyed!

If you have a laptop with an HDMI port, you can plug it into your TV. I unplugged my DVD player and plugged in my laptop, and have been using it all day. Only minor stream issues, and I have a good picture quality

Open All Girl
6 - Rowan
5 - Widener
4 - College of New Jersey
3 - Westfield State
2 - Suffolk CC
1 - Nassau CC

Further proving if the all star gyms in Long Island could get their sh!t together, stop hating each other and work together, they could kill it on the world's level. Just saying. Carry on with the college talk.

Open Coed
4 - Wallace State CC
3 - Jones JC
2 - Iowa Western CC
1 - Shelton State

D2 Coed
5 - Puerto Rico Mayaguez
4 - Northwest Missouri
3 - Pittsburg State
2 - Puerto Rico Bayamón
1 - West Georgia

D1 Coed
6 - Missouri State
5 - Wichita State
4 - Eastern Kentucky
3 - Tennessee Tech
2 - Delaware
1 - Morehead (apparently their 25th title)

That is all for today folks. I hope tomorrow has more hits in store.
Side note, can anyone tell me why West Georgia All Girl is D1 but West Georgia Coed is D2..?

Scores for the 1A divisions do not carry over to day 2, correct?

Also, any word about Coed 1A standings? I haven't seen anything all day.

That is all for today folks. I hope tomorrow has more hits in store.
Side note, can anyone tell me why West Georgia All Girl is D1 but West Georgia Coed is D2..?

All Girl Division 1 teams consists of either NCAA FCS teams, NCAA Division I basketball teams and NCAA Division II schools that have no males.

Reactions: Ems
All Girl Division 1 teams consists of either NCAA FCS teams, NCAA Division I basketball teams and NCAA Division II schools that have no males.

So West Georgia is a D2 school, but since D2 AG doesn’t exist, they’re D1. Got it, thanks!

ETA: also, the longer I’m out of cheer, the more crazy I think it all is. Not actual event of cheering, but how insane the reach of the big V is, the lack of transparent scores, etc. I’ve become a big fan of college gymnastics lately.

See the results for the 2018 UCA & UDA College Cheerleading and Dance Team National Championship varsity cheer event on Varsity.tv

Results/standings are here. Fairly sure that the Advancing to Finals list is in order of score? Ex: so LSU is first, MSU 2nd, etc.

I’m not so sure. For other categories there was an order of performance column (or lack thereof and then teams did not go in the order they were listed.) And according to team instagrams, LSU is on at 8:24 ET when the 1A finals start at 7:00. And Western Kentucky (last on the list) is going at 7:09
And I don’t think it’s the standings because then Kentucky would be in 9th, but teams above them had falls and they’re freaking Kentucky. Doesn’t make sense.

Gotta love the clarity and transparency!

I’m not so sure. For other categories there was an order of performance column (or lack thereof and then teams did not go in the order they were listed.) And according to team instagrams, LSU is on at 8:24 ET when the 1A finals start at 7:00. And Western Kentucky (last on the list) is going at 7:09
And I don’t think it’s the standings because then Kentucky would be in 9th, but teams above them had falls and they’re freaking Kentucky. Doesn’t make sense.

Gotta love the clarity and transparency!

If it’s still like years past it’s according to the order of draw. Teams pick a number and that’s when they have to compete. A couple years of ago Kentucky went first.

ETA: also, the longer I’m out of cheer, the more crazy I think it all is. Not actual event of cheering, but how insane the reach of the big V is, the lack of transparent scores, etc. I’ve become a big fan of college gymnastics lately.

Same, girl, same. If anyone else has the full year Flo package that allows them to watch all of the sports, UCLA/Utah/Stanford/Washington have a meet on FloGym at 2 PM PST today that will be an awesome competition! Kyla, Katelyn Ohashi, Mykayla Skinner, PengPeng Lee, Elizabeth Price, etc. So many former elites at those schools.

Reactions: Ems
That time when you record some pom routines for your athletes to watch because clean arm approaches/swings in jumps.

Back