All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haven't been on the board in a whole but being that Human anatomy is my forte... I'm going to chime in : Primary ossification (hardening of bones) hasn't even finished in a normal 3 year old. I totally get that you want your child to tumble, but please use caution. Excessive wear on bones at this stage of development can stop bone growth, throw off alignment of the vertebrae and cause other issues. Am I telling you to stop? No. Just make sure she is not in danger of causing LIFE long damage to her body. Please use good judgment.

She may be 5 and throwing layouts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You're right - she has to be five now, since the first post (in Sept 2012) says the child is turning 4 in January (2013). If that child is not working on her standing double now (it has been a year and a half since the original solicitation of advice!!!) then *clearly* the mom is doing something wrong.

This thread is always so entertaining :)

At the time it was an entertaining thread and good possibility of someone trolling. Think it became the rallying cry of being anti Susie's Mom and about not pushing our kids to develop to fast and beyond what is considered safe.

Throat punch - funniest line ever

I was just introduced to the world of Baby Cheerlebrities YESTERDAY. (#latepass #bearwithmeI'mold)

A girl I coached is my office helper at school. She just happened to have her phone out and I asked what she was looking at.

She was looking at what appeared to be the cutest little red-haired girl who was no older than like 6, throwing layouts on Instagram vids and doing CRAZY rewinds with her (adult) coach. She apparently does bow giveaways, meet and greets, etc. like the "cheer famous" older kids do.

I was puzzled as to what first grader could use this degree of spelling to update Instagram. My son is 6 and can barely spell "tumble."

Her response was "Oh. Her mom runs it!"

WHAT.

I was just introduced to the world of Baby Cheerlebrities YESTERDAY. (#latepass #bearwithmeI'mold)

A girl I coached is my office helper at school. She just happened to have her phone out and I asked what she was looking at.

She was looking at what appeared to be the cutest little red-haired girl who was no older than like 6, throwing layouts on Instagram vids and doing CRAZY rewinds with her (adult) coach. She apparently does bow giveaways, meet and greets, etc. like the "cheer famous" older kids do.

I was puzzled as to what first grader could use this degree of spelling to update Instagram. My son is 6 and can barely spell "tumble."

Her response was "Oh. Her mom runs it!"

WHAT.
Sadly there are many like it.

Can I just direct deposit my pay checks to the gym?

:)

OMG, I been reading about this poor baby; this little baby is being exploited by her Mom, but I also read that the Mom is also young... I believe Baby Alyss is suffering from a definite case of child abuse (emotional, verbal, potentially physical, if Baby Alyss decides that she hates doing back headsprings and hates trying to pull scorpions and she wants to go to school, wants to study and do her homework...I am afraid this Mom will go ballistic and force her to perform. (But I so hope that I am wrong on this matter!) What needs to happen is Grandma or a favorite Auntie should step forward and takes Baby Alyss and free her from her Mom's madness! :mad::(
totally agreed!! anytime i expressed that opinion everyone told me i need to mind my own business. but i feel bad for this little baby!!

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

It was repeatedly asked about in PMs to me for about 6 months and just kept getting randomly bumped. I finally stuck it so people would stop asking. I should probably make an area for 'Hall of Fame' threads or something.

That's a really good idea!

Back