All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! We hate little ones! Grrrrrr! KIDDING!

At our location there just aren't enough little ones for a tiny or mini team. We have a youth 1 team. There are quite a few little ones on that team but not enough for a whole team of them.

I told our coach that next year we need to make a tiny team because they're too cute for words!!!

Haha I knew it! But for real, that's crazy, we have more little punkins than we know what do do with!

Gymnastics FX music is the worst. The new sparkle Barbie crap that the young ones use is SO BAD. It sounds like an episode of Barney with the basic piano notes and the sparkles. I don't understand.

And the only thing I can think of when I see these amazing little gymnasts is WHY DONT YOU CHEER INSTEAD?? lol

Gymnastics FX music is the worst. The new sparkle Barbie crap that the young ones use is SO BAD. It sounds like an episode of Barney with the basic piano notes and the sparkles. I don't understand.

And the only thing I can think of when I see these amazing little gymnasts is WHY DONT YOU CHEER INSTEAD?? lol
My CP won't do gymnastics because she won't wear a leotard:D
Plus I think she likes the performance aspect of cheer more. Oh the mind of a 7 y/o.

Dang, it stinks to peak at 4. Just kidding. She's great. I have to say that gymnastics competitions are such a snooze. Cheer has it going on when it comes to entertaining events with crowd appeal.
Yes! One thing I loved about the switch to cheer, it's a totally different atmosphere!

Tell me about it! Phoebe's first level 4 comp I could barely stay awake. All the kids doing the exact same thing non every apparatus. I still have nightmares of the level 4 floor music...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Compulsories are the worst since they all do they same thing, optionals are a little better. I will say that I got a lot more nervous at gymnastics competitions since they atmosphere is so quiet and stressful.

Back