first episode, orange practice-
-throw 294839547239874 jumps
-stretch and sprinkle fairy jump dust
-throw 2983473 more jumps
-cut hair into cute bob
-wax and polish worlds globes and rings
-go home

=)

I wish there was fairy dust and time to polish globes and rings. The truth is much more grit and sweat.

I wish there was fairy dust and time to polish globes and rings. The truth is much more grit and sweat.

I just hope the cameras reveal the strings you use for those jumps and the barber chair where you cut the bob hairdos.

Rays definitely has the secret on jumps. I remember watching my daughter practice with Teal when yall did jumps to tucks to music to open up practice and then ended practice with another series of jumps. She came out of practice dead but she would tell you now as much as she hated it, the pay off was worth it :)

I hope I see Level5Mom's daughter! She's FIERCE!:D

She was interviewed and her try-out was filmed yesterday, along with about 5 other athletes. The camera crew also followed a group of us to lunch and interviewed us, and it is possible that they will be coming to my home tomorrow night to film us when the try-out results come up online (still waiting to hear about that).

The way it was explained to me is that they are creating a 10 minute "sizzler" to try and sell the show to a network. If a network picks it up then it will become a show, probably piloted the same way that Jersey Cheer was. Fingers crossed that it gets picked up!

Everything crossed I can physically cross, would love to see it.
They are such a talented and classy organization, a great choice for a show.

Everything crossed I can physically cross, would love to see it.
They are such a talented and classy organization, a great choice for a show.

Cross-eyes? o><o I can't do that very well

Back