All-Star Acda Reach The Beach All Star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't know you had a Y4 team. That's awesome! Maybe we'll see you at US Finals.

we do its somewhat of a half year team they have only competed twice and i believe they only do maybe 5 comps the whole season and unfortunately we dont go to us finals we have been asking for it this season though so i guess you never know we just may end up there

Tri State is bringing

mini 1 - Energy
youth 1 - Excel
youth 2 - Excite
youth 3 - Evolution
junior 1 - Elite
junior 2 - Eclipse
junior 3 - Explosion
senior 2 - Escape
senior 3 - Envy
senior 4 - Encore

did encore switch to the coed division and junior 3 move to senior 3 or did they just completely screw up the schedule lol

Is SJS Lrg Limited going for the FP bid? Seeing as their Sm Limited has one and the boys are crossovers
only 2 boys cross over. they still have 2 bids. considering this team is going to worlds, i assume they want a full paid bid as well.

did encore switch to the coed division and junior 3 move to senior 3 or did they just completely screw up the schedule lol

lol the schedule is just wrong... our real divisions are the ones i posted... still waiting for the schedule to be updated

lol the schedule is just wrong... our real divisions are the ones i posted... still waiting for the schedule to be updated

lol i sort of figured that is was wrong but i have seen teams change divisions from one comp to the next so i guess you just never know that why i figured i would just ask the coach lol

There are a ton of college teams this year! that's the most there have ever been! Looks like there are some Cheer Extreme teams also...that's fun!

Back