All-Star All Levels (all Locations)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah but no scores are posted. Just the placements .. I was kinda hoping to see how our teams compared score wise. I know they don't do the Virtual Championships by score anyways I was J/W lol

I would not want our scores compared with other locations... I think the judging panel in Philly was awful. (We won, so I'm not saying this as a sore loser) but we had the lowest scores we had all season. Completely out of range on the low end for stunts tosses and pyramid, and overscored on standing and running tumbling. I know this score sheet like the back of my hand.... those judges, not so much..

I would not want our scores compared with other locations... I think the judging panel in Philly was awful. (We won, so I'm not saying this as a sore loser) but we had the lowest scores we had all season. Completely out of range on the low end for stunts tosses and pyramid, and overscored on standing and running tumbling. I know this score sheet like the back of my hand.... those judges, not so much..

The judging is Wocester was not that good either, that's prob. why scores are not up lol .. We won 3 out of 4 divisions so I am not complaining either, but in one of the divisions there was some issues with scoring VERY OBVIOUS issues, and not just with our team. The 3 other teams in the division questioned there scores as well. They basically said they can't look over it and fix it because what is done is done. I wish this was a 2 day competition because then I think they would have gotten the placements right.

I am just NOT a fan of a Varsity score sheet. Don't get me wrong we have done fine on them all year, I would just rather compete on a Jam Brands scoresheet IMO .. In fact we cut out many Varsity competitions next season because of the score sheet. I think there is only 3 or 4 on the list opposed to the 7 or 8 we went to last year.

Slightly of topic..but did they give jackets out at these comps? If so did anyone get a pic? Thanks:)

Slightly of topic..but did they give jackets out at these comps? If so did anyone get a pic? Thanks:)

they gave out sweatshirts (same ones as last year) with all levels champion in gold bling on the back. They are nice but now we have 2 of the same from 2 diffrent years/gyms

IMO this competition ran very smoothly. However I feel like not all divisions were scored properly and in some cases the mistakes made by the judges poor scoring caused the better team to loose.

this how i felt Dallas was exactly. there were a lot of confused looks during awards.

they gave out sweatshirts (same ones as last year) with all levels champion in gold bling on the back. They are nice but now we have 2 of the same from 2 diffrent years/gyms
This is our 3rd year winning and we would have had 3 of the same however they ran out in philly- so our girls came home empty handed- they said they would mail them to us but its not the same. I told them to just wear last years and no one would know differently. Congrats to all the winners...

This is our 3rd year winning and we would have had 3 of the same however they ran out in philly- so our girls came home empty handed- they said they would mail them to us but its not the same. I told them to just wear last years and no one would know differently. Congrats to all the winners...

Same thing happened to us AGAIN in Dallas. Last year by the time they called our mini 2 team for awards they were already out of the smaller youth sizes so our girls were wearing dresses. Same thing happened again this year, my daughters mini 3 team has to wait for their jackets because ALL youth sizes were out.

Oh, AND we were told to wait in the back and form a line and they would come get us for awards because they were giving awards by levels. Well we are waiting and waiting...about 4 or 5 teams are waiting. I start getting text msgs. saying 'where are you, they have already called our team'. Of course I am wondering WTHeck and finally someone comes out and tells us we are needed for awards. They totally forgot about us!

SheCheers said:
this how i felt Dallas was exactly. there were a lot of confused looks during awards.

You could hear a pin drop in the arena when one division was announced. I Was completely baffled. The way I see it Is parents pay lots of money, & give up alot of time to be there. This is the kids & coaches life, get it right!!! Figure the scoresheet out and make sure the best team wins. That was simply not the case in MA!!! But like I said it ran very smoothly & at the most was 5 minutes behind. Not to bad!

i wouldn't say "over-scored" we were .1 higher then normal in standing tumbling but compared to the teams we went against i guess we were just the strongest that day .. other comps we were compared to teams like the stingrays .. and laredo ..<-who are super strong tumblers ;) but our stunt score pry. and tosses were .5 under our "normal" scores so that was strange ! but oh well that god for new judges and the virtual round .. good luck to all !!!

Is it just the 1st place teams that go through the Virtual Championshp?

35j087d.jpg

15zqav7.jpg

Back